Started by Rhys Lightning 63, April 19, 2014, 03:11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

Cardiff v Stoke - 3:00pm
Chelsea v Sunderland - 5:30pm

COME ON STOKE, COME ON CHELSEA!!!
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Admin

I fully expect wins for both Cardiff, Norwich and then Sunderland tomorrow. I'm fully aware that we didn't expect anything from todays game, but it was the performance and 2nd half attitude that really grates on me. Something I don't expect from a team that's fighting to staying this league.

ChesterTheTabby

We have three great games to come. Could Mitroglou save us in the end after all? The key is that Norwich does not pull away from us, WBA/Swansea as well. Cardiff, no need to be said.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

chiefo

Quote from: Admin on April 19, 2014, 03:12:46 PM
I fully expect wins for both Cardiff, Norwich and then Sunderland tomorrow. I'm fully aware that we didn't expect anything from todays game, but it was the performance and 2nd half attitude that really grates on me. Something I don't expect from a team that's fighting to staying this league.
If you want to be a sad git like I am right now..

http://www.vipboxuk.co/football/217111/1/cardiff-city-vs-stoke-city-live-stream-online.html

jarv

I agree, shockingly poor second half (as usual) against a very poor team, half of whom could not be bothered. The last 2 wins I fear, gave us all false hope.
If Fulham survive, how are they going to rebuild a team which needs a lot of new (premier league standard) players. Right now I can see 2 of the promoted teams being better than the current Fulham. Maybe all 3.
What will be will be.

FortCollinsFulham

Stoke very well could have had a penalty just after the 15 minute mark. Crouch was being manhandled in the box on a free kick. I would have been surprised if it was given, but he was being grabbed and shirt tugged quite obviously.
'Cause I'm already gone, if you bet on me you've won.

Up you Whites

Lighthouse

Newcastle 1 v 0 Swansea
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Sgt Fulham

Cardiff outplaying Stoke at the moment.

Wingnut

Swansea losing to Newcastle after a good start. They are far from safe.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

ChesterTheTabby

Stoke are a damn good team.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

ProfficerFFC

Southampton have 82% possession against Villa :58:
(shots 0-4 for Soton)

Twig

Quote from: Admin on April 19, 2014, 03:12:46 PM

Not sure about your results prediction for thsi weekend but I agree with your comments about our approach today.

Wingnut

Penalty for Stoke.

Swansea level with Newcastle now. Newcastle are terrible.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

ProfficerFFC

Swansea equalise against Newcastle.

FortCollinsFulham

'Cause I'm already gone, if you bet on me you've won.

Up you Whites

Rhys Lightning 63

@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

PokerMatt

Thank goodness for that. Controversial by the sounds of it too. Great time for a goal.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Wingnut

Cardiff 0-1 Stoke. Perfect. Silly penalty to give away but we don't care.

Half time now.

tslyon

Quote from: PokerMatt on April 19, 2014, 03:48:52 PM
Thank goodness for that. Controversial by the sounds of it too. Great time for a goal.

It was a bit soft.  Howard Web is my favorite ref, but I'm not sure about this one...

chiefo

Ouch, this is going to hurt Cardiff. fp.gif