more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Amorbieta

Started by bobbo, April 20, 2014, 11:10:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbo

049:gif

I watched the game in a pub on the bt network but the backup was all via holland and their pundits picked up on a orbiter walking away from the direction of the ball and paulinho he was nowhere.he along with other need to take it on the chin when we looked at our goals conceded
1975 just leaving home full of hope

fulhamben

Yes don't know what he was doing for that. Very suspect at defending set pieces but I thought he did well in open play
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Tonywa

Zu-Meister

thought on the whole, amorebieta has been very good in the last 2 games.

Blanco

I noticed him wandering about when that cross came in and Paulinho scored. I think he has played very well since Norwich though. Maybe he's finally finding his old Bilbao self.

Artful Dodger

Worst defender I have seen in years. Can't believe he is keeping Burn out the team. He can't tackle, can't pass, can't mark and isn't very quick. I personally can't find a redeeming feature about him as a premier league defender. I don't normally like to single out players but quite honestly he is awful.
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

Baszab

From my view at the game yesterday I thought he defended pretty well with power and guts - something we haven't had much of recently - however still made one crucial mistake on 3rd goal - both first 2 goals were from RB errors though

Bronaldinho

He's actually a decent defender, but sadly he can't concentrate for 90 mins so always get a few minutes of madness.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

something_amusing

i would be happy to give him another season to find his feet. koscielny and mertersacker were poor when they first arrived at Arsenal. same with collocini at newcastle, he was terrible when he arrived. very good defenders now

FPT

There's a stigma attached to him now, that he's absolutely awful, sadly, that's unlikely to leave.

He's a fantastic player, with a great reading of the game in front of him. For Brede Hangeland's sake and John Arne Riise's, I prefer him at left back, but he's a top player.

hovewhite

Have to give him another season as I think he will get better .

David Allen Crankshaw

He signed a 4 year contract with us so he will be around for a number of years.

Deanothefulhamfan

I think he has potential to be an ok defender, but I am not a fan of him from this season's form.... I felt he did 1 good thing in the game against spurs, but not a lot else.

He was very good against Norwich, but that was perhaps a flash in the pan performance.... Burn is a much much better option imo

MJG

He shown what he's good at, he gets in hard and throws his head at things. But if anything he more clumsy than Senderos. He's like a fat lady in a aisle in a small China shop, any moment somethings going to go wrong.

filham

We must be heading for a premiership record in goals conceded this season and our defence , like the rest of the team, has been subjected to many  changes none of which has resulted in a great improvement.

It is difficult to single out any one player as the main weakness in defence although I personally think our priority is a new sound, young left back.

Skatzoffc

Quote from: Artful Dodger on April 20, 2014, 12:54:37 PM
Worst defender I have seen in years. Can't believe he is keeping Burn out the team. He can't tackle, can't pass, can't mark and isn't very quick. I personally can't find a redeeming feature about him as a premier league defender. I don't normally like to single out players but quite honestly he is awful.

I dont know what games you are watching Art
????

COYW!
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Skatzoffc

Quote from: Artful Dodger on April 20, 2014, 12:54:37 PM

I dont know what games you are watching Art
????

COYW!
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !