watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham V Hull. Is this our most important game of this season

Started by The Swan, April 21, 2014, 10:11:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

I would say that it is, because if we don't win it we will be relegated. If we win we have a chance but only if we avoid defeat against Stoke and beat Palace.
The Swan

Admin

Quote from: The Swan on April 21, 2014, 10:11:33 PM
I would say that it is, because if we don't win it we will be relegated. If we win we have a chance but only if we avoid defeat against Stoke and beat Palace.

Every game is our biggest game, from now, until the end of the season.

Burt

This will be the latest of all the last must wins we have had recently.

But point taken... With the number of available points running out now, defeat will not be an option...

DukeTyrion

Quote from: Admin on April 21, 2014, 10:22:05 PM
Quote from: The Swan on April 21, 2014, 10:11:33 PM

Every game is our biggest game, from now, until the end of the season.

Indeed, although at the end of the season, if we stay up, I will point to the Norwich game.

nose

with sunderland showing what can be achieved, this must win game became an absolutely must win game, if it wasn't before.

i had thought we might just squeak into the prem next season but sunderland have totally thrown things apart. i now suspect 39 points is the minimum we need... i had thought 37 or maybe 36 would be enough, but that ain't gonna happen.

oh dear, and hull will need a win too.

Walsh

After the 6-0 defeat away at Hull, I am dreading this weekend.

Bedford White

The thing is we're not the shambles team who gifted Hull 6 goals anymore. FM has us playing better football than we've played all season, it's not totally unreasonable to hope for three wins. That's the target

Sgt Fulham

Cardiff was, then West Brom...then Norwich. I just want the season over.

Sniffer

"Numquam Cede"

Andy S

Ironic really how few points there are between staying up and going down. Then we look at all the points we threw away

Berserker

Even Mr B wants to come to this match with me. It's quite strange that when we are trouble we have a full stadium, when we are safe less people want to come to matches.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

the nutflush

The win away v Villa was massive.  We win this weekend.  I have bet the farm on it.  

Lighthouse

Each time we hang on and win makes the next game the most important. Once we lose again then it will be all over. The fact that with three games to go we are still talking about the small chance of stayting up means we have done more than I expected us to do. So win against Hull and the next match becomes the most important. Anything less and it probably means the end for us.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

General

I think unless the team dig deep we are down. Palace havent lost in their last five games. Stoke are doing well too, so are hull.. Hull is our most winnable game.

Andy_M

One of the most ridiculous questions to have been asked on here for a while.

Of course it is! All 3 are massive games and each as important as each other!
@got_maile

grandad

Bottom line is that we have to finish above Cardiff, Norwich & WBA as I think Sunderland will escape. 2 wins & a draw are the minimum required.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Cravenawin

There are around 20 different permutations as to what three go down. Who's to say Hull lose their last three and we get seven points, we'll finish above them. Even 35pts could see us safe.

Cravenawin

We really need Liverpool to lose v Chelsea on Sunday. Chelsea still have Norwich and Cardiff to play and we really need them to still be in with a chance of the title after the Liverpool game. Should they lose, the title has gone so what will their attitude in those last two games?

grandad

Quote from: Cravenawin on April 22, 2014, 12:08:49 PM
We really need Liverpool to lose v Chelsea on Sunday. Chelsea still have Norwich and Cardiff to play and we really need them to still be in with a chance of the title after the Liverpool game. Should they lose, the title has gone so what will their attitude in those last two games?

It must be a sad world when we want the Blue Poo to win. Needs must though.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Beamer

Hopefully Hull players will have more than one eye on a trip to Wembley and won't fancy getting injured in a robust match against a side desperate for it. They certainly looked as if they weren't really up for Arsenal at the weekend.