watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FFC & Norwich

Started by Tempest, April 22, 2014, 08:48:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tempest

Interesting weekend ahead, if there was ever an incentive for FUlham to put a performance in its this weekend, we can be out of the relegation zone for the first time in months and at a great time of the season, however, if there is ever a time to play Man Utd - home or away, it must be this weekend, Norwich could then bounce back above us.

Nerves are taking one hell of a beating  :016:

Live in Falmouth!

Neil D

The departure of Moyes will, one hopes, galvanise ManUre's players to put a proper shift in for Giggs.  This can only benefit us and so this is a good time for them to play Norwich (less so for Norwich).

Northern Cottager

I think Man Utd will pull together, especially for Giggs.

Deanothefulhamfan

Quote from: Northern Cottager on April 22, 2014, 09:43:34 AM
I think Man Utd will pull together, especially for Giggs.

+1

I feel sorry for Moyes, but this team has bags of quality, and I am sure all the players will want to perform well for a player they really respect.

Norwich are doomed

Admin

Same here, I think they will all pull together for Giggs.

Texas White

You will see a different team under Giggs. Nobody liked Moyes

HatterDon

Wow, what happened to the discussion about FFC and Norwich?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

NorfolkJim

Regardless of any off field shenangans, I don't think Norwich will get more than a point or two at best from their remaining games. A lot of Norwich fans are hoping to get somewhere against Arsenal. It's more important than ever that we get 3 points from the Hull game.
I think it will go down to the last day but my fingers are crossed for 6 points before we face Palace as I have a very bad feeling about that game in spite of the amazing day at Portsmouth

F(f)CUK

The key with that match is Man U are at home. This will make a big difference. My fears relate to Sunderland far more than Norwich.

YankeeJim

I have a bit of a soft spot for Norwich. I've always regarded them as being a hard working, not so talented bunch; a lot like FFC. I wish there was a way that both teams could stay up. Given the circumstances, I'll stand on their necks whilst someone steals their wallet so we can stay up.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Pluto

Quote from: YankeeJim on April 24, 2014, 05:40:58 PM
I have a bit of a soft spot for Norwich. I've always regarded them as being a hard working, not so talented bunch; a lot like FFC. I wish there was a way that both teams could stay up. Given the circumstances, I'll stand on their necks whilst someone steals their wallet so we can stay up.

Me too. Wish it was West Ham or even Palace. Hate Cardiff and Sunderland though so good riddance to them!

Wingnut

I fully expect United to win this. If Moyes was still in charge, I wouldn't have been so confident.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.