https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If RH had intentions of moving on

Started by blingo, June 04, 2010, 11:12:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blingo

Why would HE have bought piquionne?

TonyGilroy

He hasn't has he. He's just one of many players being linked with us by those media experts in the know (0%) and those who aren't (the rest).

I don't think Roy is looking for a move but I wouldn't expect him to refuse an offer from a genuinely big club.

I don't think he's actually on Liverpool's radar notwithstanding media links (repeats 1st para)

blingo

I dont think he is on their radar either Tony. My guess fwiw is that Dalgleish wont be able to resist taking over.

Had not noticed that the FP was not official. oops.

Lighthouse

The question is what would stop him from taking a job at a bigger club. With Liverpool they have so many problems behind the sceanes it is hard to know what Roy could expect if and when new owners come in. However Pool are a sleeping giant so maybe Roy fancies a go.

Roy must wonder how he can improve on the last few seasons at Fulham. There is a limited budget and Fulham have consistantly over achieved under Roy. So it must be a real question for him. Either way he has done a wonderful job for us. But change is as good as a rest. So we could be lucky and find a manager that moves us on. Remember Sanchez is still out of a job.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

ImperialWhite

Quote from: blingo on June 04, 2010, 11:23:52 AM
I dont think he is on their radar either Tony. My guess fwiw is that Dalgleish wont be able to resist taking over.

Had not noticed that the FP was not official. oops.

I also agree - although I do think Roy would do a great job at Liverpool, journos are linking him with the job with seemingly no evidence at all.

HatterDon

what is needed now at Anfield is a loyal Liverpool veteran to step up and take one for the team. Until those two idiot Yanks relinquish control of the club, it's going to be a zoo up there. I don't see Roy taking it under these circumstances. Who wants to manage a bad imitation of Newcastle.

Once the ownership is sorted out and once football people are back in charge of making football decisions at Anfield, then you'll see the queue of quality managers lining up to take the job.

And (a) if I were a betting man, AND (b) if i had any spare change to bet, I'd bet on Dalgleish taking the reins.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

blingo

Surely people throw coins into the hat when you have finished playing HD?  :015: