watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Not a peep on the Hull boards about our game

Started by terryr, April 22, 2014, 07:41:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terryr

There is NOTHING on their boards ( I've checked 5) regarding Saturday's game.
Its all Wembley, FA Cup final, blah, blah, blah.
I'll check back Thursday but I don't think they care about it in the slightest. I hope their team is as disinterested..........

Jamie88

Well this can only be a good thing I guess..
I have a good feeling about Saturday, but a strange gloomy feeling about Crystal Palace at home...

Me-ate-Live, innit??

as we are talking about the Hull game
the ref  and the oiks will be:

Referee: Lee Mason
Assistant Referees: Darren England and Andy Halliday
Fourth Official: Chris Foy

Me-ate-Live, innit??

............and Shane Long is a big doubt also

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Sone Aluko  IS ALSO  doubt ..............................

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Not much interest from Fulham  either .........

Fulham Football Club ‏@FulhamFC  8h
Just 4 days to go until another big matchday at the Cottage. #FFC v Hull with tickets on general sale & kids for £1 http://ow.ly/w1isT

Danitar

They can't afford a computer in hull as there are no jobs up there

tslyon

HatterDon

what their supporters have to say about us -- or don't -- is totally irrelevant about what happens on the day. i hope they say nothing at all right up to kickoff. There's enough bollocks talked about on this and other Fulham sites.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

epsomraver

Quote from: HatterDon on April 23, 2014, 04:37:16 AM
what their supporters have to say about us -- or don't -- is totally irrelevant about what happens on the day. i hope they say nothing at all right up to kickoff. There's enough bollocks talked about on this and other Fulham sites.

Who is having a strop then? and language Timothy! Terry R does this before every game so why pick on it now?

Northern Cottager

Oh wow, someone having a rough day/night?

terryr

I have been doing a survey of the opposite team's fans pretty much every game. I've done this as I find it interesting. It seems many on the board find it interesting also given how many people read the posts and issue comments. I'm not precious about this, and am new to the board. I certainly will continue to check opposition boards as I find it insightful regarding how the League sees us as well as surprising at times ( Spurs fans for instance).
I tell you what:
I'll do a poll and abide by the results.
If folks want me to continue posting , I will.
If they don't I'll stop.
Terry

Northern Cottager

Quote from: TerryR on April 23, 2014, 10:29:42 AM
I have been doing a survey of the opposite team's fans pretty much every game. I've done this as I find it interesting. It seems many on the board find it interesting also given how many people read the posts and issue comments. I'm not precious about this, and am new to the board. I certainly will continue to check opposition boards as I find it insightful regarding how the League sees us as well as surprising at times ( Spurs fans for instance).
I tell you what:
If they don't I'll stop.
Terry

Ignore him Terry. He did a 'View from...' post for god knows how long and I never read it but I also never criticized or gave him grief for it, just put it down to he's had a bad day.

Deni On T'Crossbar

I tell you what:
If they don't I'll stop.
Terry

I enjoy reading it each week Terry. Please continue.

HatterDon

I tell you what:
If they don't I'll stop.
Terry

Oh, jeez, Terry. Please forgive me. I've enjoyed these threads since you first posted them. Looking at what I said, I have no idea what I meant or where I was going.  075.gif

I think you've done us all a great service scanning and selecting from the fora of our upcoming opponents, and I will continue to look forward to it next season.

Oh, and everyone who had negative things to say about my comment: Well said in your defense of Terry's efforts.  065.gif
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Logicalman

Basically, all their talk is about the FA cup, so hopefully the club, manager and players will also be likewise uninterested, and give us the 3 points.

Terry check ur PMs
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

YankeeJim

Quote from: Northern Cottager on April 23, 2014, 12:03:18 PM
I tell you what:
If they don't I'll stop.
Terry

Ignore him Terry. He did a 'View from...' post for god knows how long and I never read it but I also never criticized or gave him grief for it, just put it down to he's had a bad day.

Hatter apologized. How about you?
BTW, I enjoy Terry's posts and hope he continues. I also enjoyed the "View". It was well written and usually spot on. I hope they come back. How about it Don?
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

terryr

Quote from: HatterDon on April 23, 2014, 04:33:39 PM
I tell you what:
If they don't I'll stop.
Terry

Oh, jeez, Terry. Please forgive me. I've enjoyed these threads since you first posted them. Looking at what I said, I have no idea what I meant or where I was going.  075.gif

I think you've done us all a great service scanning and selecting from the fora of our upcoming opponents, and I will continue to look forward to it next season.

Oh, and everyone who had negative things to say about my comment: Well said in your defense of Terry's efforts.  065.gif
Forgiveness not needed.
Apologies not needed
I think I have created a storm in the proverbial teacup .....Lets all look ahead to Hull City and STAY UP!
COYW!!!!!!

MayoDomo

I really like these threads, please continue. :)
For Fulham News, Opinions, and Streaming Updates Follow me at https://twitter.com/MayoDomo!