more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Atletico Madrid vs Chelsea 0-0 FT

Started by Blanco, April 22, 2014, 07:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blanco

0-0 FT

Solid defensive performance from Chelsea. Made Atletico work. Only 3rd time this season they haven't scored at home.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Really strange to see Mark  coming on for THEM !!!

Blanco

Me-ate-Live, innit??

My I had forgotten how loud Atlético are  .....The Spanish Zulus fair play !!!

Blanco

Quote from: KCat on April 22, 2014, 08:29:00 PM
My I had forgotten how loud Atlético are  .....The Spanish Zulus fair play !!!

Yeah, loud crowd.

Blanco

Are Lee Dixon, Roy Kean and that other bloke actually on the pitch? It looks fake. Like they're standing in front of a green screen.

terryr

Keane looks like his suit is too small for him. He keeps picking at it and shifting from foot to foot

Blanco

Not the most entertaining CL semi-final.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Roy Kean must have been to confession for Easter and Martin (I talk like Jesus) O'Neill  was his confessor
because Kean has lost his Cork accent ...................

That or his is tanked ( langers ) ????

FPT

Baszab

How great for Mark S to play in a European Cup semi-final after we gave him the push - what a great end to his career and good luck to him

westcliff white

:yay:As nice as it is for him, he said I don't want to be second choice so he chose not to stay with us, and then became second choice.

I'm pleased for him but that's as far as it goes.
Every day is a Fulham day

PokerMatt

Dreadful, dreadful, dreadful, dreadful. Dreadful. That is all.

:dead horse:

Thought Jose didn't like Allardyce's 19th century football?
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Blanco

Quote from: westcliff white on April 22, 2014, 10:15:57 PM
As nice as it is for him, he said I won't want to be second choice so he chose not to stay with us, and then became second choice.

I'm pleased for him but that's as far as it goes.

Same.

God The Mechanic

Gave up watching after less than an hour - really can't stand Mourinho's style of play.  If he was managing some scrub team against a massive monolithic juggernaut of a team then fair enough, but they've spent an absolute truckload of money on attacking players and ARE a monolithic financial juggernaut.  There's no excuse for that dross, makes him look scared imo.

Fulham Phil

I wonder what the special one would do with our team?
That would be something of a challenge!
If he turned us into champs then that would be special, when he and others like Guardiola keep inheriting already brill teams they can't lose! Come on special one dump that chelscum lot and prove you are really that good with us!

HatterDon

Quote from: Blanco on April 22, 2014, 08:07:44 PM
Quote from: KCat on April 22, 2014, 08:07:14 PM
Really strange to see Mark  coming on for THEM !!!

Yeah man.

I guess you didn't watch their match last weekend
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Ordar

I hope Atletico nick a 96th minute equalizer at the Bridge and put Chelsea out. Constantly play incredibly negative football. Tis the Mourinho way (that and blaming referees whenever they lose)

Mokes

Fair bit of negativity towards Schwarzer. He was a great keeper for us for a long time. When he decided to leave Fulham he still wanted to go to the World Cup and probably genuinely did want want first team football. I highly doubt he expected Chelsea to come in for him. When they did he was faced with a few options.. Go to another club and compete for the number 1 and possibly end up on a bench anyway (If he wasn't guaranteed it at Fulham where he had spent 5 good years, what guarantee is there he would have at another PL club). Go to a lesser league. Or go to Chelsea, play a few cup games and maybe finish his (something like) 18 year career in England with a trophy or 2. He is obviously getting too old to command a starting spot at 41 in any team and in the end he retired from his national team too. I wish him every success. Obviously I wouldn't want to see Chelsea win the CL but then again I don't want RM or Bayern to win it either. If Atletico get knocked out. I hope Schwarzer does get his trophy.