watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

mark shwartzer (or however u spell it)

Started by irishfulham, April 22, 2014, 08:13:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irishfulham

congratulations to him coming on in the champions league he deserves it hope he plays well 2nd time hes played athletico now i bet our cup finals in his mind  049:gif

leonffc

Agreed. I wouldn't mind Chelsea winning it if he is in goal. A thoroughly nice bloke, and one that deserves a medal before he retires.

Actually, however nice he is, Mourinho and Terry more than make up for that so lets not go too far and wish Chelsea win it!!

Jonaldiniho 88

He is having a really good game as well. Good luck to him. Not them. Not the thread to start a debate but he is comming and claiming a lot of crosses and set pieces. We should try that.

Big Martin Jol

He's out of contract at the end of the year. We should make a move. :P
Scott Parker is the greatest living Englishman.

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Jonaldiniho 88

Give him a three year contract and keep the current squad until 2018. And we could change our sponsor to sunlife. All ticket buyers get a free Parker pen.

Sgt Fulham

Good old Mark Schwarzer. Last time I felt comfortable with our goalie.

Fulham Phil

And Chris Bairdinho is getting promoted with Burnley too! Hughes possibly with QPHa!
Bring back the old firm......and the sanatogen!

Big Martin Jol

Cech out for the season. Our old Australian is ninety minutes and a goal away from the Champions' League final...
Scott Parker is the greatest living Englishman.

valdeingruo

Quote from: Big Martin Jol on April 22, 2014, 11:33:28 PM
Cech out for the season. Our old Australian is ninety minutes and a goal away from the Champions' League final...

And if Liverpool slip up a Premiership title (has he played the required 10? or atleast 7 since he will start the last 3) Would be deserved for his career
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

HatterDon

Screw Black Mark. He left us for the big money, so screw him.

Cheer for him if you wish, but he's the main reason Sunderland got 3 points against The Undead and aren't dead and buried.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

leonffc

Quote from: HatterDon on April 23, 2014, 04:47:10 AM

Cheer for him if you wish, but he's the main reason Sunderland got 3 points against The Undead and aren't dead and buried.

Mods, is there a 'yawning' emoticon (whatever they are called)?

Why so bitter?
He left because Jol made it clear that Stekelenberg was going to be No.1
He also had the chance of winning trophies (I would imagine there was an agreement that he'd play in domestic cups) which hasnt been much chance of in his career. And yes, one final pay day in a long committed career.

He is a top pro and a top bloke. When I met him with my (then) little lad, Pantstil was looking miserable but Mark was only too happy to sign an autograpgh, and then said "here, grab a photo" and made 'fans hero' Pantsil get in the photo.

Should we campaign to get his lad out of the academy too, seeing how he's treated the club?

HatterDon

Quote from: leonffc on April 23, 2014, 05:03:51 AM

Why so bitter?
He also had the chance of winning trophies (I would imagine there was an agreement that he'd play in domestic cups) which hasnt been much chance of in his career. And yes, one final pay day in a long committed career.

He is a top pro and a top bloke. When I met him with my (then) little lad, Pantstil was looking miserable but Mark was only too happy to sign an autograpgh, and then said "here, grab a photo" and made 'fans hero' Pantsil get in the photo.

Should we campaign to get his lad out of the academy too, seeing how he's treated the club?

so it appears that we don't agree on everything.

HatterDon

Quote from: leonffc on April 23, 2014, 05:03:51 AM

Why so bitter?

so it appears we don't agree on everything ... against all odds

Snibbo

He was far from perfect in his last season with us. His distribution was truly awful. He is a great backup keeper, but I think he would still be on the bench at most Premier League clubs.

Bassey the warrior

You know, it's very easy to look up the correct spelling. Just google it.

JBH

Take your blinkers off, he was at fault for the Sunderland equaliser on Saturday, a goal that may eventually keep them up and send us down!

Also he was pants last year and couldn't wait to get away :028:

RaySmith

I'm really pleased for Mark, and wish we had kept him for this year at least - though I suppose now he's glad we didn't -
though Stockers is currently doing a great job, but I feel we've missed Mark's composure and consistency this season.

leonffc

Quote from: JBH on April 23, 2014, 07:03:07 AM
Take your blinkers off, he was at fault for the Sunderland equaliser on Saturday, a goal that may eventually keep them up and send us down!

Also he was pants last year and couldn't wait to get away :028:

One mistake last week compared to the mistakes our players have made all season. If we go down I dont think we can really blame MS can we?

Two Ton Ted

Let's hope he concedes another last minute winner in the second leg against Athletico Madrid..
Never ever bloody anything ever.