more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Giggsy's first game in charge...

Started by General, April 22, 2014, 12:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YankeeJim

Quote from: Humbled on April 23, 2014, 01:11:22 AM
Man United are at a point where they pretty much need a complete new team. Fergie knew that and he also knew they were struggling to attract players. Next season they will need minimum 6 New starters.

I feel for Moyes he walked into a team with very little respect and his undoing was that plus the fact he doesn't know how to manage so many players/personalities. Like I have said in another post, he is a good manager when he has a stable 15/16 players that all know their place.
Give him 25 that all think they are better than they are and demand a start and throw their toys out their pram when they don't and he crumbles. He would leave out the quiet players as it was the "easy way out" he was doomed from the minute he signed.
Some will say that is bad management and maybe but for me only 2 managers in recent years (in the prem) have had the personality and/or respect to do such a job, and they are SAF and Mourinho.

Usually, successful managers at the top 4 level have as big a persona as the players. That certainly was Sir Alex and the likes of Wenger and especially that jerk Mourinho. Moyes is a good manager but failed just as Roy did at Liverpool. Those two think the match is about winning as a team rather than an ego contest.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.