watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: Hearts Adidas top

Started by whiteinedinburgh, April 23, 2014, 01:21:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whiteinedinburgh

Hi guys, first time posting in quite a while.

What do you folks think about this new Hearts jersey? Old style crest and sponsorless body.

I like it and I'm sure it'll prove popular with the Hearts faithful.

No idea how to attach a picture so here's a link!

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2014/04/new-adidas-hearts-14-15-home-kit.html

Airfix

Deanothefulhamfan

I really like the retro feel to the kit, they must be losing a fortune on sponsorship though, and I thought they were a team really struggling with finances....

Burt

Looks good, although I do prefer v neck with no collar...

I believe Mrs B's hubby is a Hearts follower, be interesting to get his take on this. And I hope I haven't dissed him by getting my Hearts and Hibs mixed up  :dft011:

whiteinedinburgh

Well we'll be playing in the scottish championship next season after getting relegated a couple of weeks ago. As far as I know our debt has been wiped out/is just about to be wiped out after the transfer of shares to the new owners go through.

I am also a Hearts supporter from birth. I'm sure Mr B will forgive you but don't let it happen again!  :dft011:

RaySmith

Craven Mad

This is the kit I want to see our team in; crest and all.

http://retrosport.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/johnny-haynes1.jpg

Not overly fond of the Hearts strip, looks like a cricket kit to me.

EDT: No idea how to use pictures on here.

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Airfix on April 23, 2014, 01:22:21 PM

I'm more interested in what is going on in the minds of the guys on the left and the right.

Left: Man that vindaloo from last night is really working on me. Hope this photo shoot ends soon.

Right: Why oh why did I left Left talk me into Indian last night?
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Airfix

Quote from: Craven Mad on April 23, 2014, 02:38:31 PM
This is the kit I want to see our team in; crest and all.

http://retrosport.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/johnny-haynes1.jpg

Not overly fond of the Hearts strip, looks like a cricket kit to me.

EDT: No idea how to use pictures on here.

Just highlight the link on here and press the Image Tag button (underneath Bold on my computer)

Berserker

Quote from: Burt on April 23, 2014, 01:41:44 PM
Looks good, although I do prefer v neck with no collar...

I believe Mrs B's hubby is a Hearts follower, be interesting to get his take on this. And I hope I haven't dissed him by getting my Hearts and Hibs mixed up  :dft011:

Yes we bought his 8 yr old nephew a replica Hearts top for Christmas. Mind you he lives near Dunfermline so now the two teams are in the same league he may swop sides, his dad is a Fifer so not a Hearts supporter.
Little poppet sent down a set of 11 football cards of the Fulham squad with Bob's mum this weekend. He actually picked 11 players that are still with us. Amazing as so many of our team has left this season

Oh got marooned at Hampton Court overground station last evening as trains were canceled on that line when I got there, just made it bank to paddington for the last train by bus, and then 2 tube lines
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Berserker

Oh yes Whitedinburgh,  Mr B is hoping Hibs go down as well so there is still a derby in the Scottish Championship.

- Martin Luther King Jr.

WhiteJC

Berserker

I might get a Lego one for my nephew as Mr B only supports them because of his family I feel, and being Edinburgh Scot,  I'm think I'm steadily getting  him to have the  White's as a second team.

Do you do 9 yr old boy sizes?

- Martin Luther King Jr.