News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR (hopefully) Anyone care to have an early stab at the carousel?

Started by Mokes, April 23, 2014, 06:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mokes

I would go

Blanc or Ancelotti to Man U
With Blanc going to RM
Moyes to Newcastle
Pardew to Norwich
Sherwood to Villa
Van Gaal to Spurs
Martinez to Barca
Laudrup to Everton
Zidane to (step up at) PSG

If QPR fail to get promotion, I assume we will see Harry pop up somewhere too

FPT

Zidane is at Real Madrid with Ancelotti. If they can't get Wenger, they may go for Rudi Garcia, or if they were going to promote from within, Claude Makelele is there.

I'm going for:

Louis Van Gaal to Manchester United.
Carlo Ancelotti to stay at Real Madrid, especially if they win either the league or the Champions League.
Alan Pardew I think will be sacked, and David Moyes offered a quick route back into football.
Norwich to appoint Steve Clarke in the summer.
Tim Sherwood to be sacked and for Spurs to go for Massimiliano Allegri or Frank De Boer.
Barcelona, should they sack Tata Martino, will probably look at Luis Enrique or possibly Frank De Boer.
Roberto Martinez won't leave.
Lauren Blanc will stay at PSG.

YankeeJim

Could Roy be available after the WC? If so, where could he be successful?
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

FPT

Quote from: YankeeJim on April 23, 2014, 06:58:49 PM

Our World Cup would have to be a disaster for that to happen. His contract is until the Euro 2016, and I can't see him going anywhere, there's no better option, but, he'll be 69 after that Euros Campaign.

Mokes

Oh, I didn't mean 'step up' as promote from within... I meant make the step up from assistant to head coach. I can't see him doing it at Madrid but I also can't see him doing it at an average club. PSG seems the perfect club to do it for him as the team they have should be able to win the french league without a manager.

Martinez to Barca is obviously a long shot but he is a top class, young, catalan manager. I think he could do well there. He wouldn't be any less qualified then Gerado.

K33NY

Quote from: FPT on April 23, 2014, 06:57:09 PM
Zidane is at Real Madrid with Ancelotti. If they can't get Wenger, they may go for Rudi Garcia, or if they were going to promote from within, Claude Makelele is there.

I'm going for:

Carlo Ancelotti to stay at Real Madrid, especially if they win either the league or the Champions League.
Alan Pardew I think will be sacked, and David Moyes offered a quick route back into football.
Tim Sherwood to be sacked and for Spurs to go for Massimiliano Allegri or Frank De Boer.
Barcelona, should they sack Tata Martino, will probably look at Luis Enrique or possibly Frank De Boer.

My thoughts excactly :) wonder where Pardew will end up if/when hes gone

FPT

Quote from: K33NY on April 23, 2014, 07:26:45 PM
Quote from: FPT on April 23, 2014, 06:57:09 PM

I'm going for:

My thoughts excactly :) wonder where Pardew will end up if/when hes gone

Probably somewhere like Villa. Or maybe QPR? Harry's doing poorly.

FPT

Quote from: Mokes on April 23, 2014, 07:23:19 PM
Martinez to Barca is obviously a long shot but he is a top class, young, catalan manager. I think he could do well there. He wouldn't be any less qualified then Gerado.

I get that, and I'm a huge fan of Roberto Martinez, I called for him to be the next Fulham manager for two years. However, I think they'll go for someone who's close to Barcelona (Roberto has never played for or been involved with Barca) hence why I named Frank De Boer (ex player) and Luis Enrique (ex player, but also ex manager of Barca B).

YankeeJim

Quote from: FPT on April 23, 2014, 07:17:10 PM
Quote from: YankeeJim on April 23, 2014, 06:58:49 PM

Our World Cup would have to be a disaster for that to happen. His contract is until the Euro 2016, and I can't see him going anywhere, there's no better option, but, he'll be 69 after that Euros Campaign.

There will be no English speaking teams in the final 32.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Willard

The other option for Frank De Boer is Arsenal. I think they would look to him if Wenger leaves, for whatever reason, at the end of this season.

Also, de Boer's assistant at Ajax is Dennis Bergkamp and Arsenal want him back in a coaching role.

Big Martin Jol

Scott Parker is the greatest living Englishman.