watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Your Club Needs You

Started by SouthfieldWhite, April 23, 2014, 07:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthfieldWhite

FA Youth Cup final first leg this coming Monday against that lot from down the road.

The club needs everyone to rally round and come out and support the boys, it's a MASSIVE game for the academy and I know they are hoping the loyal Fulham fans will make the effort and come out in their thousands to support the boys and put one over the Squatters u18s

So cancel any plans for Monday and get down the Cottage, 7:45 pm ko, your club needs you

JBH

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on April 23, 2014, 07:48:00 PM
FA Youth Cup final first leg this coming Monday against that lot from down the road.

The club needs everyone to rally round and come out and support the boys, it's a MASSIVE game for the academy and I know they are hoping the loyal Fulham fans will make the effort and come out in their thousands to support the boys and put one over the Squatters u18s

So cancel any plans for Monday and get down the Cottage, 7:45 pm ko, your club needs you
Im a loyal fan who has a job and lives in Sussex so won't make the game but will make the 2nd leg

Max

thanks  for highlighting this game, I think I will be able to attend. I have no excuse as the cottage is down the road. ;)

Rhys Lightning 63

@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

alfie

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't