watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: Hump Day Fun

Started by Logicalman, April 23, 2014, 09:31:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Logicalman

.. and there you were negotiating the Magic Roundabout in the West Country, thinking to yourself "what a great deed of planning this was", or driving in Central London thinking "this is madness"

How about driving in Addis Ababa, just watch this ...... and after you have watched it the first time looking for cars coliding, watch it a second time and look at the pedestrians!!  St George never had this problem!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEIn8GJIg0E#

Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Baszab

Looks like the "Traffic racer" app !

Actually reminds me of Jakarta in the 1980's

Burt

Watch the people crossing too... Amazed nobody gets ran over!

Admin

I'm sorry, but this has nothing on Brixton High Street.

Logicalman

Quote from: Admin on April 23, 2014, 10:35:22 PM
I'm sorry, but this has nothing on Brixton High Street.

Yeah, but Brixton High Street HAS lights, people just ignore them, but in this place, there's no lights.

Someone in the office surmised that its safer without lights, as there's no sense of safety thus complacency attached.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Snibbo

Funny thing is, that in places like Ethiopia and India, you never see road rage. I liken it to the way people walk in crowds and only rarely bump into each other. It looks chaotic, but there's much more give and take on those roads than in U.K. or Australia, where even a minor indiscretion results in an almost murderous response.

The Equalizer

Looks like Five Ways in Birmingham at 8.15am this morning.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc