watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

More clearing out 1966/67 and 1967/68. programes have to go

Started by epsomraver, April 23, 2014, 09:31:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

epsomraver

Have to move on and reluctantly have to get rid of program collection, have started sorting out and have got 1966/67 in order with several doubles total of 27 altogether in the official club folder.
Also have sorted 67/68 now with cottage pie mag ( supporters club ) plus 2 friendlies, Fulham v  Kilmarnock and FA am cup at the Cottage between Chesham and wieldstone  plus 33 div 1 , league cup and FA cup  in total again in club folder  some doubles, They are in reasonable condition bearing in mind they are coming up to 50 years old  Before I put them on Ebay is there anyone on here who is interested in purchasing them from me( sorry cannot afford to give these away)Please PM me with sensible offers only, looking for £1  per program hopefully, will not split ,  you can have the two sets or just one.

JHaynes Paperboy

That's the problem when you marry a dominant woman, they make you get rid of all your stuff. :012:

epsomraver

Quote from: JHaynes Paperboy on April 24, 2014, 08:23:10 AM
That's the problem when you marry a dominant woman, they make you get rid of all your stuff. :012:

They are hers!

TonyGilroy

epsomraver

Well you have to exert your authority from day one ...............................she said I could!

RaySmith

My mum threw a lot of priceless, to me - and probably worth a bit to a collector, stuff out, after I'd moved out.

This included a big collection of programmes from the 60s onwards, and most importantly my 60s scrapbooks of signed photos, all gained by me personally from the players, including many full size , glossy  originals of the photos that appeared in the papers, that my dad, who was in the Print, got me.

There were personally signed photos of all the 60s players in action - Haynes, Macedo, Leggat, Cohen, Cook, Tosh, Mullery, Langley etc.

I hadn't had a row with my mum or anything, but she just thought it was ok to throw them out without asking me!

epsomraver