I would go:
--------------------Stockdale--------------------
-Riether-----Heitinga---Hangeland-----Riise-
---------------Parker-----Sidwell---------------
-Kasami------------Holtby--------Richardson-
--------------------Rodallega--------------------

Bench:
Stekelenburg, Amorebieta, Kvist, Karagounis, Dejagah, Kacaniklic, Woodrow

I thought Riise played well vs Tottenham and I prefer him over Amorebieta at LB, but Magath seems to like Amorebieta for some reason, so that won't happen.
Parker gets so much unfair criticism here. He works his socks off, protects the back four well and can pick out a pass when pushing forward or shoot. Yes, he has occasional turnovers, but it's not like Kvist doesn't. Also, I don't think Diarra is fit yet so he is out of the picture.
Kasami over Dejagah to start at right-midfield so he can tire out the defense with his work ethic and then we can bring on a fresh Ashkan no later than 60 minutes to work his magic.
We really missed Richardson and Holtby vs Tottenham, both must start in midfield.
Sorry, Bent, no room for you in the squad; Rodallega and Woodrow deserve it more.

Sammyffc

i would have amorebieta at LB ... also i think diarra will start and was just rested for the spurs game to be fully ready for this one , but other than that sir i agree with it all  049:gif

FPT

-----------------Stockdale-----------------------
Riether-----Heitinga-----Hangeland-----Amorebieta
-------------Diarra-----Sidwell-------------------
Kasami-----------Holtby----------------Richardson
----------------Woodrow------------------------

Subs bench of: Stekelenburg, Riise, Kvist, Parker, Dejagah, Kacaniklic, Rodallega.

Fernando Amorebieta helps in many ways. He's good in the air aiding defensively for set pieces (I know some will blame him for Spurs, but we'll never come against deliveries like that again). Also, he'll play narrow, meaning Brede Hangeland will not be as exposed, and for Hull going down their right, Richardson can come across and stop El Mohamady.

Mahamadou Diarra is our best central midfielder, says more about our midfield than it does about him though. Mama is comfortable on the ball, strong and a leader. Plus, his tactical nous is astonishing. Steve Sidwell picks himself this reason, I just wish we had a younger, better quality midfield, otherwise we wouldn't be in this mess.

Pajtim Kasami, as you say, will protect Riether and cover a lot of ground before using the impact of Ashkan Dejagah. Lewis Holtby of course, also picks himself.

As with Kasami, Richardson comes in who can cover a lot of ground, plus Richardson's pace behind AEM could be a great battle.

I've gone for Cauley Woodrow instead of Hugo Rodallega, because Cauley's holding up play is better than Hugo's and it's vital that the ball sticks once it goes up there in the early stages of the game. I can hear you now, "but Woodrow doesn't score, blah, blah, blah," he doesn't need to, the role he would do for the team in the first half means a lot more. He can hold it up against Chester and Davies, bringing in the likes of Holtby, Richardson and Kasami. Like Aston Villa, get Hugo on and tell him to disrupt things, be a battering ram and cause chaos.

mccscratch

Riether-----Heitinga-----Hangeland-----Riise
Dejagah-----------Holtby----------------Richardson
---------------- Rodallega------------------------

A very attacking side... we need to go at them...
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

SimpleTactics

Quote from: FPT on April 24, 2014, 04:49:20 PM
Riether-----Heitinga-----Hangeland-----Amorebieta
Kasami-----------Holtby----------------Richardson
----------------Woodrow------------------------

Subs bench of: Stekelenburg, Riise, Kvist, Parker, Dejagah, Kacaniklic, Rodallega.

Fernando Amorebieta helps in many ways. He's good in the air aiding defensively for set pieces (I know some will blame him for Spurs, but we'll never come against deliveries like that again). Also, he'll play narrow, meaning Brede Hangeland will not be as exposed, and for Hull going down their right, Richardson can come across and stop El Mohamady.

Mahamadou Diarra is our best central midfielder, says more about our midfield than it does about him though. Mama is comfortable on the ball, strong and a leader. Plus, his tactical nous is astonishing. Steve Sidwell picks himself this reason, I just wish we had a younger, better quality midfield, otherwise we wouldn't be in this mess.

Pajtim Kasami, as you say, will protect Riether and cover a lot of ground before using the impact of Ashkan Dejagah. Lewis Holtby of course, also picks himself.

As with Kasami, Richardson comes in who can cover a lot of ground, plus Richardson's pace behind AEM could be a great battle.

I've gone for Cauley Woodrow instead of Hugo Rodallega, because Cauley's holding up play is better than Hugo's and it's vital that the ball sticks once it goes up there in the early stages of the game. I can hear you now, "but Woodrow doesn't score, blah, blah, blah," he doesn't need to, the role he would do for the team in the first half means a lot more. He can hold it up against Chester and Davies, bringing in the likes of Holtby, Richardson and Kasami. Like Aston Villa, get Hugo on and tell him to disrupt things, be a battering ram and cause chaos.

Not sure about the deliveries comment. Huddlestone destroyed us with his set pieces

fulhamben

------------------------   stockdale-----------------------------------
reither--------------hietinga------burn------------------amberota
ashkan-----------------------diara----------------------Richardson
-----------------------------holtby----------------------------------
----------------Woodrow------------------hugo---------------------
we cant defend so might aswell try and out score them. don't trust hugo to be a lone striker
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Barrie

I'm not a fan of Hugo up top on his own, the ball just doesn't stick with him and it just keeps coming back at us.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Barrie on April 24, 2014, 05:42:27 PM
I'm not a fan of Hugo up top on his own, the ball just doesn't stick with him and it just keeps coming back at us.

I used t think exactly that but against Spurs his touch and control was fantastic.

Zu-Meister

Rodallega

Richardson    Holtby      Sidwell          Dejagah

Diarra

Amoerbieta    Burn        Heitinga         Riether

Stockdale

Jamie88

Stockdale

Riether      Heitinga           Burn         Amorebieta

Diarra
              Sidwell               Holtby

Dejagah                                         Richardson
                         Tankovic (I know he wont play though..)

Subs: Stekelenburg, Hangeland, Kvist, Parker, Roberts, Rodallega, Woodrow

terryr

Is the Greek fit...... I have to ask. If he's fit should he play?

Jamie88

Quote from: TerryR on April 24, 2014, 06:14:12 PM

Nope.....and nope.

Pluto

Stockdale
Riether  Heitinga    Hangeland   Amorebieta

Kasami    Sidwell      Diarra     Richardson
                       Holtby
               Rodallega

Subs: Stek, Riise, Dejagah, Kvist, Kacaniikclic, Karagounis, Woodrow

Wingnut

Quote from: TerryR on April 24, 2014, 06:14:12 PM

You or I have a better chance of playing for Fulham this season than he has.

I'll go for :

Rodallega

Richardson    Holtby      Sidwell          Dejagah

Diarra

JAR           Hangeland    Heitinga         Riether

Stockdale
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Humbled

Think it will be -

Stocko
               Heitinga     Brede     Amorebieta
Rither                        Diarra                             Richardson
                     Sidwel               Parker
                                 Holtby
                                Rodders

HatterDon

whoever Felix puts out there. I've not disagreed with his squad selection much, only with how long he leaves knackered players on the pitch -- Parker, Diarra.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Cravenawin

If everyone is fit, Kasami should be nowhere near the starting eleven. Brings nothing to the team at all.

JackyFulham90

The team Magath will pick

Stockdale
Riether Heitinga Hangeland Amorebieta Richardson
                    Sidwell Parker Diarra
                                Holtby
                                 Rodallega

jms

Diarra ...diarra.......Diarra....... sorry, but without him, forget it.  049:gif

PokerMatt

Really, really, really don't like Kasami on the right wing.

I'd agree with:

Stockdale
Riether  Heitinga    Hangeland   Amorebieta

Kasami    Sidwell      Diarra     Richardson
                       Holtby
               Rodallega

Except have Dejagah on the flank. I know he's a good impact sub but we lose too much with PK starting.
Follow me: @mattdjourno