watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Don't forget... Season ticket renewal deadline 29 April

Started by Burt, April 24, 2014, 08:23:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burt

Renew by 29 April and you get the £100 discount* and keep your seats (assuming you want to stay where you are).

*Subject to the terms and conditions of issue blah de blah

I've just renewed for me and Burt Jr  049:gif

Berserker

I have a feeling not so many people will sign up even with the £100 off
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Patrick

Renewed.....I live in Gooner-land...£1600 for seats in a soul-less stadium...with ignorant stewards...no thanks!!!...The Cottage always....best and classiest stadium in the country..

VicHalomsLovechild

I didn't renew last year as moved down to Kent and had lots to do but have for next season. Premiership or Championship looking forward to it.

COYW

Burt

Was it just me re the renewal not being the most intuitive of experiences online? I had an expired card on the system and setting up my current card was not the most straightforward exercise...

FFC1999

I want to change where i sit for next season, so does the discount of £100 only comply if you renew?

Riversider

I'm planning on doing the same, the way I've read it is that current season ticket holders looking to move will still be getting the discount.
That aside, if we go down there isn't a chance in hell that season tickets will go up, not a chance .
Some season tickets in The Riverside are going to be over £800 , which would make them the most expensive in The Championship by a country mile !

Berserker

Quote from: FFC1999 on April 24, 2014, 10:39:19 PM
I want to change where i sit for next season, so does the discount of £100 only comply if you renew?

No if you change as well.

- Martin Luther King Jr.

PokerMatt

I've got five days to get a new job where I'm not working weekends and evenings or I'll once again have to do without an ST for the season. Not had one since I was at uni some six or so years ago now.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Pluto

I'm up in the air about it. The way the club has sold it is that this £100 discount will provide the lowest price on offer for season tickets next season. The thing is though, even with the discount that'll make prices in the championship (which we're likely to be in in all honestly) an absolute rip off and far higher than other clubs in that league!

Feels like a bit of a con from the club to be honest. I'd like them to have done the 100 quid off if you renew now, with another 100 if we go down, as that'd give a much fairer price.

King_Crud

Quote from: Burt on April 24, 2014, 10:37:24 PM
Was it just me re the renewal not being the most intuitive of experiences online? I had an expired card on the system and setting up my current card was not the most straightforward exercise...

I didn't have problems with that, but it did have the cookies bubble pop up on every single page, plus when I click the view from my seat button (i know what the view is, just wanted to have a gander) I couldn't close the window down and had to reload the page and log in again.

Ticket renewed, as my is only £400 anyway I couldn't turn down a £100 reduction. The only question we had about renewing was my mate and I bought a third ticket between us for the last two seasons for friends, but a mate has taken over that as well, so three renewed tickets in Riverside SL

7787fulham

Just to sort any confusion as I started panicking you have until the 29th to keep your seat but the offer of the £100 off is valid until 5pm on friday the 9th May.

terryr

Its a strange tactic
The renewal is before our fate is decided, maintaining PL prices which puts it way above Championship costs.
QPR, Reading and Wigan  all lowered their cheapest adult match-day ticket prices following relegation from the Premier League, by 20%, 32% and 25% respectively.
A BIG leap of faith to renew at current prices..
I'm in the Riverside and the price my wife and I paid is north of £1K each
£100 discount means very little.
I doubt anyone around me has renewed at this price. I will renew whatever happens but at a discount if we go down.
Its a bit cynical on the part of the club.
For the cheaper prices its a deal though.

Berserker

Yes I see your point TerryR. £100 off my normal £459 P2 seats is much more signifiant to me than £100 off your £1000 Riverside seats

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Riversider

As Terry R states, Block W will be virtually empty next season if we go down !

terryr

I don't know about empty. It just wont be populated with £1k paying punters.

earlbeatty

King_Crud

strange goings on, a couple of weeks ago my mate who has a ticket under his name, who now lives in Australia, contacted the ticket office to get the name changed to a friend who will be taking over the ticket. All sorted, no worries. Now the guy taking over has contacted the ticket office to pay for the season ticket but they've moved the seat somewhere else and have given the current seat to some stranger. How can this be done? It's all very strange, especially as you can only renew your seats currently, not choose new ones, so how can someone have taken over a seat we've had for two seasons?

Berserker

People can move to seats not occupied now. Your mate's should have shown as occupied. I presume the club released the seats by mistake early

- Martin Luther King Jr.