Author Topic: Party Time in Jacksonville - Saturday 26th July  (Read 9164 times)

Offline love4ffc

• Twitter @Love4FFC
  • Global Moderator
  • Gentleman Jim
  • What could go wrong? We're Fulham.........COYW!
Re: Party Time in Jacksonville - Saturday 26th July
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2014, 04:16:43 AM »
Have you heard of any FOF members coming from across the pond? 

Offline Logicalman

• Global Moderator
  • cebu
« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2014, 04:22:36 AM »
Not yet, I just wonder who the hell the club are selling tickets to, especially 2 weeks after they went on general sale!! I'm still miffed with the way the club dealt with things, they could have told each of us thast wrote to them 2 months ago they were planning this, but yet again, they have a distinct lack of PR at the club these days, and as for organization, pee up & brewery, as in unable to, comes to mind.

Offline love4ffc

• Twitter @Love4FFC
  • Global Moderator
  • Gentleman Jim
  • What could go wrong? We're Fulham.........COYW!
« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2014, 04:31:28 AM »
Should you post something in the general discussion asking if anyone is planning on attending? 

Excited about seeing who will be there and what the line up for next season might look like.   

Offline dino1828

• tjl
« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2014, 04:19:38 PM »
I'm a avid reader of this board but don't comment much, been trying to learn the sport and I have done pretty good in a year. But as a Jaguars season ticket holder who will be going to this event, I would love to meet you some real Fulham fans from across the Atlantic. 

Offline YankeeJim

• Gentleman Jim
  • Bring on the Championship!
« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2014, 06:38:41 PM »
There are about a dozen of us meeting up for the match. PM me with your email and I'll forward the emails to you. Were sitting in a group and plan on parting together. I'm sure another stranger would be welcome since none of us know each other beyond our love of all things Fulham.

Offline YankeeJim

• Gentleman Jim
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2014, 12:11:15 AM »
 :bump:

Brixology & Firlpit have PM me asking about the meet up. With Tony's help, I sent them the info. How about everyone checking in to confirm who's is coming so we can get the excitement rolling.

Offline andersons11

• Silver Fox
  • @11andersons11
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2014, 03:37:43 AM »
I'll be coming with my wife, later in the evening on Friday.

Offline Logicalman

• Global Moderator
  • cebu
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2014, 11:48:31 AM »

If you need collecting anywhere, let one of us know mate.

Offline YankeeJim

• Gentleman Jim
« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2014, 05:20:51 PM »

If you flying in, I'm supposed to arrive at 8 PM on Air Tran & I'll be renting a car so if that works, your welcome to a ride.

Offline andersons11

• Silver Fox
  • @11andersons11
« Reply #49 on: July 12, 2014, 11:15:01 AM »
I did forget to mention I was driving in, however the offers are truely appreciated.

Offline harrison.crow

• Lakey/Dark Room
    • Cottagers Confidential
« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2014, 08:38:10 PM »
I'll be there... do we know if there is going to be table set-up for the Florida Fulham group? I'm coming in from Alabama and would love to get like a scarf or a shirt of some kind.

Offline brixology

• tjl
« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2014, 02:30:41 PM »
I'll be there... do we know if there is going to be table set-up for the Florida Fulham group? I'm coming in from Alabama and would love to get like a scarf or a shirt of some kind.

I tweeted at Sarah Brookes to see if there would be anything going on for Fulham fans at Everbank and haven't seen anything in response.  We are also disappointed at my house that our order from the Fulham store won't be here in time for us to sport our new duds in Jax.  And since I have decided that my home shirt is not suitable for public consumption, I guess I won't be wearing anything branded.

Anyone know where the team is staying?

Offline YankeeJim

• Gentleman Jim
« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2014, 05:41:08 PM »

I tweeted at Sarah Brookes to see if there would be anything going on for Fulham fans at Everbank and haven't seen anything in response.  We are also disappointed at my house that our order from the Fulham store won't be here in time for us to sport our new duds in Jax.  And since I have decided that my home shirt is not suitable for public consumption, I guess I won't be wearing anything branded.

Anyone know where the team is staying?

Homewood Suites?

Offline brixology

• tjl
« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2014, 07:24:13 PM »
You hope it's the Homewood Suites.  I'm rooting for the Wyndham.  I'm going to guess that Khan is putting them up on some island that he owns.  On a related note, the offal tells me that Fulham is pre-gaming at the Jacksonville Sports Tavern, which is apparently near the stadium.  Planning on doing that barring a better offer.

Offline YankeeJim

• Gentleman Jim
« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2014, 07:32:09 PM »
You hope it's the Homewood Suites.  I'm rooting for the Wyndham.  I'm going to guess that Khan is putting them up on some island that he owns.  On a related note, the offal tells me that Fulham is pre-gaming at the Jacksonville Sports Tavern, which is apparently near the stadium.  Planning on doing that barring a better offer.

You must have missed the email. Florida Fulham Fans Group (you can find them on Facebook) is putting on a party starting at 2:30 I believe. They claim to have 47 people coming and our bunch plans on joining them and then heading over to the ground. There is also an autograph session after the morning practice. Look for an old fat guy with a FFC hat and probably some sort of Fulham tee shirt.

Offline Logicalman

• Global Moderator
  • cebu
« Reply #55 on: July 25, 2014, 04:15:34 AM »
You hope it's the Homewood Suites.  I'm rooting for the Wyndham.  I'm going to guess that Khan is putting them up on some island that he owns.  On a related note, the offal tells me that Fulham is pre-gaming at the Jacksonville Sports Tavern, which is apparently near the stadium.  Planning on doing that barring a better offer.

You must have missed the email. Florida Fulham Fans Group (you can find them on Facebook) is putting on a party starting at 2:30 I believe. They claim to have 47 people coming and our bunch plans on joining them and then heading over to the ground. There is also an autograph session after the morning practice. Look for an old fat guy with a FFC hat and probably some sort of Fulham tee shirt.
OI, I'm not THAT fat!   064.gif

Btw, we're here, and I bought a couple of extra tops with me,  not exactly recent (dabs) but who cares eh?

« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 04:18:57 AM by Logicalman »

Offline YankeeJim

• Gentleman Jim
« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2014, 04:07:59 PM »
You hope it's the Homewood Suites.  I'm rooting for the Wyndham.  I'm going to guess that Khan is putting them up on some island that he owns.  On a related note, the offal tells me that Fulham is pre-gaming at the Jacksonville Sports Tavern, which is apparently near the stadium.  Planning on doing that barring a better offer.

Btw, we're here, and I bought a couple of extra tops with me,  not exactly recent (dabs) but who cares eh?

The only top I have is Dabs and I didn't bring it because I thought I'd get some stick about being old...and I am that old!

Me-ate-Live, innit??

« Reply #57 on: July 28, 2014, 12:50:14 AM »

The only top I have is Dabs and I didn't bring it because I thought I'd get some stick about being old...and I am that old!

DABs with the old crest is cool ....... always remember it with Cookie in it !!!

Why would you prefer a DEMON  lIMBO ??????......................mind you it's even older

Offline andersons11

• Silver Fox
  • @11andersons11
« Reply #58 on: July 28, 2014, 03:57:58 AM »
My internet is acting a bit suspect so here it is, just in case.  http://ffcvist.imgur.com/all/#1    it appears i may have some how uploaded multiples somehow. 

Offline harrison.crow

• Lakey/Dark Room
    • Cottagers Confidential
« Reply #59 on: July 28, 2014, 04:50:52 AM »
My internet is acting a bit suspect so here it is, just in case.  http://ffcvist.imgur.com/all/#1    it appears i may have some how uploaded multiples somehow. 

I'm kind of annoyed now. I saw so many people and I kind of didn't know how to interject myself into the conversation. I saw you all there, next time I'll have to do a better job.