watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dejagah

Started by copthornemike, April 26, 2014, 07:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

copthornemike

Certainly made a difference when Dejagah amd Rchardson came on at the start of the second half.

I was surprised Richardson did not start - unless there was an injury / fitness issue.

However is it me - or is Dejagah significantly more effective when introduced as a sub in the second half of matches? He never seems to influence a game when he starts, but bring in on later and he does make a difference like today!

God The Mechanic

Yup - I think he has been incredibly well managed by Magath in the last few months.  Superb impact sub at the moment.

Neil D

Quote from: God The Mechanic on April 26, 2014, 07:55:08 PM
Yup - I think he has been incredibly well managed by Magath in the last few months.  Superb impact sub at the moment.
We need him to be an 'impact sub' who plays for 90 minutes.  We don't have any other genuinely creative options going forward.

alfie

Quote from: Neil D on April 26, 2014, 07:58:46 PM
We need him to be an 'impact sub' who plays for 90 minutes.  We don't have any other genuinely creative options going forward.
At the start of the game just tell him he is sub and is coming on, that should do the trick
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

God The Mechanic

Quote from: alfie on April 26, 2014, 08:15:41 PM
Quote from: Neil D on April 26, 2014, 07:58:46 PM
At the start of the game just tell him he is sub and is coming on, that should do the trick

Footballers aren't smart, you may be onto something ;)  maybe use Oculus Rift to make it extra convincing too!

grandad

Both Ash & Rich are not 100% fit for 90 mins. They are being carefully managed & used as impact subs. I would rather this than have them out for the last 2 games.
Where there's a will there's a wife

domprague

Why are they not fit? When they came on they don't look injured.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

MJG

When Dejagah does not have injuries he is not fit. Blows out his arse after 30 minutes.

epsomraver

Quote from: MJG on April 26, 2014, 11:10:11 PM
When Dejagah does not have injuries he is not fit. Blows out his arse after 30 minutes.

Your posts are usually sensible but that one is not at all, try watching match of the day

MJG

Quote from: epsomraver on April 26, 2014, 11:20:33 PM

Your posts are usually sensible but that one is not at all, try watching match of the day
he just not a fit player for 45 minutes let alone 90. He just struggles to get back at times after going forward. I'm quite amazed at times out unfit he looks. I'm more talking injuries, its just pure fitness wise.

epsomraver

Quote from: MJG on April 26, 2014, 11:28:02 PM

he just not a fit player for 45 minutes let alone 90. He just struggles to get back at times after going forward. I'm quite amazed at times out unfit he looks. I'm more talking injuries, its just pure fitness wise.

Watch MOD they praise him for effort, covering back and the ground he covered, a fact that was seen by all that went as well.

MJG

Quote from: epsomraver on April 26, 2014, 11:39:12 PM
Quote from: MJG on April 26, 2014, 11:28:02 PM

Watch MOD they praise him for effort, covering back and the ground he covered, a fact that was seen by all that went as well.
well from my seat in H block of the JH stand you can see him struggling at times.

MJG

Don't get me wrong I like him in this sub role. But from day one his fitness for me has been an issue. When he's on fire probably the most dangerous player we have.

WayneKerrins

Have to say that whilst I think Déjà is our most dangerous player and the one I like to watch the most he was out on his feet for the last 5 to 7 minutes. He left Reither with 2 men on 3 occasions and one was crucial. Epsom if you have the full game vid watch him walk through the last bit of the game. He wasn't limping so I'm assuming it was aerobic fitness.