watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

sacha reither

Started by Me-ate-Live, innit??, April 26, 2014, 11:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Me-ate-Live, innit??

I have come to the conclusion that he is Jol's terrorist, a  Saboteur if you like.
It is the only explanation I can come up with,  for doing what he does.  

PS  As he cannot be bothered about Fulham I cannot be bothered to spell his name correctly

grandad

He has cleared more sure fire goal bound shots off the line than he has cost us. Today´s bit of bad luck was so hard on him. Six inches either way there would not have been a goal. He has not had the best of seasons but the same goes for most of the squad.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Pluto

He has been so unbelievably poor this season. Gets the benefit of the doubt from fans because he's likeable and used to show passion, but the number of times he's cost us with stupid mistakes and general poor play. He's looked a Sunday league player for the last few games.

Denver Fulham

Riether's been really, really, really disappointing this season, but killing him for the mistake today is silly. It was the flukiest of fluke plays. Just the cherry on our 10-month crap sundae.

ChesterTheTabby

Shove off it. That was a freak goal, he was not at fault.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Twig

Watched this several times and Reither is not to blame. it was an unlucky fluke.

Bedford White

Quote from: Twig on April 27, 2014, 05:29:44 AM
Watched this several times and Reither is not to blame. it was an unlucky fluke.

:plus one: the guy was unlucky, I can only sympathise with him because that must have felt like a kick in the teeth.  

robert

Wasn't he so unlucky also in the last minute agaiast Liverpool which cost us the match thanks to his wonderful penalty tackle!!!!!!

Bedford White

Quote from: robert on April 27, 2014, 06:42:20 AM
Wasn't he so unlucky also in the last minute agaiast Liverpool which cost us the match thanks to his wonderful penalty tackle!!!!!!

Undeniably cost us a point there I'll grant you but he felt he had to make a challenge or allow Gerrard cut the ball back into the box. It wasn't a good tackle but that was months ago, there's no positives to be gained from persecuting him for past transgressions. 

robert

Yes,fair point Bedford and true so my apologies-it just that yesterday's performance was so bad like many FFC fans I need to blame someone!!!

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: robert on April 27, 2014, 06:42:20 AM

And he was REALLY  unlucky when he stamped on Januzaj and got a three match ban

PeterFFC

I agree he's been woeful this season.
Yesterday was a fluke however.
What I particularly dislike is at the end of games he always goes over to someone and blames them, when often he's at fault.

PokerMatt

Said it in other threads and I'll say it again: It's ludicrous how anyone can blame Riether for that goal.

There doesn't HAVE to be someone to blame for every goal we concede you know.
Follow me: @mattdjourno