watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Stoke City Away

Started by Bedford White, April 26, 2014, 11:56:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bedford White

It's another must win game, didn't we just play one of those? Anyhoo one of their key players was sent of today. Shawcross is their main CB and captain, no Huth either. Yes they've only lost one of their last 14 home game, but they aren't all that, are they?  049:gif

YankeeJim

Hope springs eternal.   049:gif
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Blanco

We have played 18 away games this season and got 14 out of a possible 54 points with 4 wins and 2 draws. So we have won 20% of our away games this season.

Stoke have played 18 home games this season and got 33 points out of a possible 54 points with 9 wins and 6 draws. That's a 50% win rate and 85% when they get at least a point out of a game.

What makes people think we are going to win?

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Blanco on April 27, 2014, 02:43:43 AM
We have played 18 away games this season and got 14 out of a possible 54 points with 4 wins and 2 draws. So we have won 20% of our away games this season.

Stoke have played 18 home games this season and got 33 points out of a possible 54 points with 9 wins and 6 draws. That's a 50% win rate and 85% when they get at least a point out of a game.

What makes people think we are going to win?

Passion, optimism, insanity...any of these would work. We are going to stay up. Do not ask me how, but we will. 
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Deanothefulhamfan

How long had Chelsea gone without losing at home... Sunderland won there against all odds and stats... We have to win, so we may just do it. Nobody knows.... and form at this stage of the season is irrelevant

Artful Dodger

Defeat or draw is not optional. We have to win and with 3,000 fans there and a Villa like atmosphere we can make it happen. COYW!!
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

nose

do we think 3000 will still turn up? i know one or two that are droppingout after yesterdaY, bUT i HAVE top be there, i couldn't be anywhere else

Baszab

Just seen the highlights on Sky v Spurs - they are quite "tough" - may be a little too "tough" for us - even without Shawcross
We have two chances - slim and none---- and slim has just the left the building (Angelo Dundee)

Berserker

I thought sod it when I left the stadium yesterday, but have probably changed my mind back to going now. My Nan's family came from that area and I have never been, so even if the match is rubbish it's a day out somewhere new.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

RaySmith

We can still do it - with our fantastic support behind us, then knock down the Palace at the Cottage.
:plus one: