watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - the Liverpool love in on Sky

Started by SP, April 27, 2014, 03:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Doesn't seem to be going to plan - shame.

064.gif

God The Mechanic

But every neutral wants them to win the title. Every neutral!!!!

Do it for Captain Fantastic Stevie Gee!!!

Neil D

Great result!  Come on City - it's yours for the taking.

reillers

Not so much the club I dislike but more so their fans- hoping city don't slip up
One in a million- Irish and a Fulham fan!!!

Artful Dodger

Would rather see Liverpool win the title than City with the billions they have spent. And the fact it is Chelsea just makes it worse. Can't stand that cretin Moanrinho and his criticising of teams that defend at Stamford bridge and then does exactly the same in virtually every game they play against anyone above West Brom in the league!
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

Neil D

Quote from: reillers on April 27, 2014, 04:05:41 PM
Not so much the club I dislike but more so their fans- hoping city don't slip up
The fans are the Club, as far as I am concerned.  Rodgers seems a decent bloke but they could have Mother Teresa, Popes John XXIII and John Paul II in charge and I'd still love to seem them lose.

Wingnut

They love in is getting a little too much to handle now. I certainly don't want Liverpool to win the title. Much prefer to see Man City win it. Rodgers comes across as a very decent man but their fans and some of their playing squad, eg: Suarez, are horrible.

It's Man City's to lose now. They have Everton away next weekend, so it is up to Everton to win the title for Liverpool. Barry will be out for Everton, as he is still a City player. Villa and West Ham at home should be home wins.

Much as I dislike Chelsea and JM, they were outstanding today. You have to hand it to them. :
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

HatterDon

Quote from: Artful Dodger on April 27, 2014, 04:17:18 PM
Would rather see Liverpool win the title than City with the billions they have spent. And the fact it is Chelsea just makes it worse. Can't stand that cretin Moanrinho and his criticising of teams that defend at Stamford bridge and then does exactly the same in virtually every game they play against anyone above West Brom in the league!

I agree completely. Liverpool are playing the best football in the league. Chelsea's football is effective, but watching it is like a brillo pad to the eyeballs. City? I used to have a soft spot for them and their supporters -- small team under the shadow of a rich giant, etc. -- but this isn't the same City I smiled on in the 60s-00s.

I hope Liverpool win out and Chelsea get the ass whuppin they deserve -- Wednesday AND Monday.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

St Eve

Not sure what any Englishman would not support an English team in Europe regardless of who it is.

MikeCdawg

Quote from: St Eve on April 27, 2014, 11:03:24 PM
Not sure what any Englishman would not support an English team in Europe regardless of who it is.

that's absurd

Neil D

Because football is more tribal than that.

Slaphead in Qatar

how many english players and coaching staff in the chelsea team basher?

epsomraver

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on April 28, 2014, 08:43:14 AM

how many english players and coaching staff in the chelsea team basher?

More than we have.

epsomraver

Quote from: reillers on April 27, 2014, 04:05:41 PM
0001.jpeg 0001.jpeg

PakistaniWhites

liverpool is brilliant team but have worst fan base same goes to chelscum!

meanwhile outside anfield

SKSW6

Quote from: Artful Dodger on April 27, 2014, 04:17:18 PM

Liverpool are hardly the bargain-hunting, plucky underdogs they make themselves out to be though. They've spent more in the past 5 years (I think it was) than Arsenal or Man Utd with something like £310m spent, so if anything they've been vastly underachieving until this year.

Obviously agree with your other point about Mourinho's hypocrisy, but for some reason I'd still prefer them to win it than Liverpool. I'm hardly alone as a Fulham fan for thinking that either, which completely flies in the face of pundits saying they're the neutrals choice, when the PL fans who hate Chelsea the most would still prefer them to win it over Liverpool.

bobbo

049:gif

Wing nut and Neil d , you both made statements on Brendan rovers saying he seems a decent man.
Not exactly related to football but he has recently walked out on his wife and family for a younger model. That's how decent he is . And as for the scummy supporters of his club it was sheer joy to see their faces post final whistle yesterday
1975 just leaving home full of hope

bobbo

Sorry it should say rogers not rovers
1975 just leaving home full of hope

epsomraver