watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Hamburg also in danger of relegation

Started by Artful Dodger, April 27, 2014, 04:32:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artful Dodger

Just been watching a bit of Hamburg on BT Sport. They are 3rd from bottom (which is a playoff spot in Germany) but only 1 point ahead of automatic relegation and looked pretty poor. Just goes to show how easy it is to fall from grace in the top European leagues, given they were prominent in the Europe League for a few seasons at the same time as us.
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

God The Mechanic

Yeh, but Atletico might win the title and we proved a few years ago that we were basically on a par with them!  WE SHOULD BE WINNING THE TITLE!!!11!1!!11!!!!

alfie

Quote from: God The Mechanic on April 27, 2014, 04:53:09 PM
Yeh, but Atletico might win the title and we proved a few years ago that we were basically on a par with them!  WE SHOULD BE WINNING THE TITLE!!!11!1!!11!!!!

We may have been on a par with them a few years ago but we are certainly not now.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

God The Mechanic

Quote from: alfie on April 27, 2014, 06:23:48 PM
Quote from: God The Mechanic on April 27, 2014, 04:53:09 PM

We may have been on a par with them a few years ago but we are certainly not now.

We were never on par with them ;)  the quality of their squad, the funds they had available and the size of their fanbase is miles ahead of ours.

Macedo

Hamburg are the only side never to be relegated from the
Bundesligia. .

PokerMatt

Hamburg will be fine though.

Nuremberg and Braunschweig are utter dross and Hamburg would smash whichever team they face in the relegation playoff.

It has been a truly dreadful season for them, though, and has many similarities with ours - namely two changes of manager in a season...
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Macedo

You aint been watching recently then Hamburg are worse than the 2
you mention on recent form..

PokerMatt

Well Nuremberg have lost five in a row. Braunschweig haven't scored for three games and have lost their last three, same as Hamburg.

I watch German football every week and Hamburg should have enough over the last few games to finish above both those. Although with Bayern next you never know, but still the other two have been even more garbage lately than Hamburg.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

rusty shackleford