watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Roll Call for FA Youth Cup final

Started by Scrumpy, April 27, 2014, 05:48:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrumpy

I'm as gutted as anyone after yesterday's defeat, but the youngsters are playing the biggest game of their lives tomorrow.

Who's getting down the Cottage to see some future Fulham greats then? I am sure there will be a vocal Ch*lse@ following, so it's important that we get as many down there as possible.  049:gif   049:gif   049:gif
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

MJG

Will be there and at Chelsea next week.

Pluto

Very tempted to go - the league final last season was brilliant! Unfortunately I'm suffering with bad tonsillitis and it's on TV so I'll have to see.  049:gif

Peabody

Just to remind you, the tube strike starts at 9pm tomorrow evening.

alfie

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

FPT

I won't be there because of the tube strike, however, I'll be at Stamford Bridge!

Rhys Lightning 63

@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

jj____

"Yesterdays defeat".  Man, that sums up how disappointing yesterday was.

Oh well, wish I could go

Shredhead

Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

epsomraver

Two of us, both games, collected tickets Saturday really resent going to the dog track , vowed I would never go again two years ago but the boys need support and hopefully a big cheer when they lift the cup ! 049:gif

epsomraver

Quote from: Peabody on April 27, 2014, 06:13:06 PM

Not a problem Bill you can drive up, no parking restrictions as it is not a match day and no £6.60 to pay

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: epsomraver on April 27, 2014, 10:07:37 PM

Not a problem Bill you can drive up, no parking restrictions as it is not a match day and no £6.60 to pay

Can you? Because the website says that...

NB: Fans are advised that there will be a traffic management order in place for the Craven Cottage fixture which includes matchday parking restrictions. Fans travelling by car are advised to check local signs prior to parking their vehicles.

So does that mean they'll put the usual Saturday restrictions up which means no parking?

epsomraver

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on April 27, 2014, 10:13:18 PM

NB: Fans are advised that there will be a traffic management order in place for the Craven Cottage fixture which includes matchday parking restrictions. Fans travelling by car are advised to check local signs prior to parking their vehicles.

So does that mean they'll put the usual Saturday restrictions up which means no parking?

It would seem so although they have not done it before for these games but as it is a cup final that may be the difference, have to get up early and park on FPR after 7 pm, thanks for pointing that out

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: epsomraver on April 27, 2014, 10:25:53 PM
Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on April 27, 2014, 10:13:18 PM

It would seem so although they have not done it before for these games but as it is a cup final that may be the difference, have to get up early and park on FPR after 7 pm, thanks for pointing that out

I usually park up in Hammersmith just by The Apollo. Bit of a walk, but I come out straight at the roundabout so I avoid the traffic

MJG

Just in case you were not sure, there are parking restrictions in force tonight like a normal league game.

epsomraver

Anyone know if the dog track will do the same?

epsomraver

Deanothefulhamfan

I know our season has been disappointing on a senior level, but I think those who can, should make the effort tonight....  This is a great chance for success at this club, and you will see the best football at craven cottage all season.... tickets are cheap as well I hear, and nothing would be sweeter than beating Chelsea... come on folks  :yay: