News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Did we have a thread on Lily Allen and her conversion to Chelski?

Started by Martinsback, April 28, 2014, 02:57:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

RaySmith

Shredhead

My wife's a Muslim and I've not converted. Although if Dejagah keeps us up, I'll consider it, Iinshallah.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

ron

...and of course, she will get plenty more publicity being snapped down at the dog track than she will at the Cottage.......but surely that can't be the reason for her conspicuous shallowness ...can it?   

Putney

Can someone put a petition together to get other sh1te musician Example to turncoat as well?

terryr

Burt

My wife is a doctor and I have never for one moment considered taking up medicine...  :dft011:

shnlwswlkr

Quote from: Putney on April 28, 2014, 10:39:34 PM
Can someone put a petition together to get other sh1te musician Example to turncoat as well?

Haha! I'd sign it.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

fulhams_finest

Quote from: shnlwswlkr on April 29, 2014, 08:21:03 AM
Quote from: Putney on April 28, 2014, 10:39:34 PM

Haha! I'd sign it.

me 2 never seen him attend a game at all

Jimpav

Lily Allen would do or say anything for publicity it seems. This coming from the woman who claimed to be giving up music.

If you had to choose between sitting next to Example or Hugh Grant for 19 matches who would you pick?

Logicalman

Quote from: Jimpav on April 29, 2014, 12:32:40 PM
Lily Allen would do or say anything for publicity it seems. This coming from the woman who claimed to be giving up music.

If you had to choose between sitting next to Example or Hugh Grant for 19 matches who would you pick?

Both of them, as they are Fulham supporters.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Vinnieffc

I'm not trying to tar female fans with the same brush, but my ex was a Southampton supporter (fair enough as she was from Poole, where most are Saints fans). But her reason for supporting Saints ? "Matt Le Tissier" ! When I asked if he transferred to Fulham would she become a Fulham fan, she replied without a hint or sarcasm "Yes, of course" ! I rest my case....