News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Did we have a thread on Lily Allen and her conversion to Chelski?

Started by Martinsback, April 28, 2014, 02:57:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shnlwswlkr

Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

Lighthouse

I heard about this. It is because her husband supports the Scum. Well it just goes to show you how easy it is to switch off the true god and go in for devil worship.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Nero

Hope her father disowns hers, and think of their poor child

HatterDon

What? Did she say she wanted Chelsea to win the UCL? Did she want Chelsea to beat Liverpool yesterday? Did she say she's a huge fan of Chelsea's backup GK?

Disgusting! STONE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :Get Coat gif:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Classic94

She obviously wasn't much of a fan to begin with. In football terms, this is just about the most immoral thing you can do.

Lighthouse

Quote from: HatterDon on April 28, 2014, 04:14:46 PM
What? Did she say she wanted Chelsea to win the UCL? Did she want Chelsea to beat Liverpool yesterday? Did she say she's a huge fan of Chelsea's backup GK?

Disgusting! STONE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :Get Coat gif:

No she said she doesn't support Fulham anymore but supports Chelscum because her husband does. I think being a fan of a football club and then changing to the local bigger rivals is a bit naughty. All she had to do is say she has to be more invoved in Chelsea these days because of hubby.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

shnlwswlkr

Her reason was that because her husband supported Chelsea and she supported Fulham, she didn't want her children to grow up in a competitive household. So she changed to Chelsea. Ridiculous reason. She is a spoilt and competitive brat herself and if her children grow up without being able to understand competitiveness between football clubs, she needs a lot of help parenting.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

Dixie

i'm finding it pretty much impossible to be angry with her after seeing the pictures in the Metro this morning...

Having said that, you simply do not change your team!
You can add more teams, but you always have one default team and you cannot change it. Even if i moved to Scotland and was able to go and see my Scottish team St Mirren every week, Fulham would still be my team.
"Dixie" Dean Coney - the legend lives on!

Neil D

Any marriage in which one partner feels the need to sublimate his or herself to the will of the other is doomed.  Or maybe she just understands sod all about football.

Fulham 442

There are two things in life you can't change, your mother and your football team.  What is the problem with one parent supporting one team and another parent a different one?  My mother's family are all Chelsea, Dad's all Fulham.  As I was born and grew up in Fulham, and Dad took me to Craven Cottage as a child there was no contest for me.  Don't get this switching clubs, ever.  Once you have your club that is it!

General

Soon needlessly aggressive responses on here, she is for all you need to know a nice person.

Macedo

Quote from: shnlwswlkr on April 28, 2014, 04:33:11 PM
Her reason was that because her husband supported Chelsea and she supported Fulham, she didn't want her children to grow up in a competitive household. So she changed to Chelsea. Ridiculous reason. She is a spoilt and competitive brat herself and if her children grow up without being able to understand competitiveness between football clubs, she needs a lot of help parenting.

Grow up in a competitive household?
Stupid tart..

bobbo

049:gifHow could she . My dad was a Chelsea fan and went occasionally and I went with him a few times but     And a a big but my cousins toke me to the cottage first and I soon stopped going to Walham green fc soon after COYW
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Macedo

Quote from: bobbo on April 28, 2014, 06:28:38 PM
049:gifHow could she . My dad was a Chelsea fan and went occasionally and I went with him a few times but     And a a big but my cousins toke me to the cottage first and I soon stopped going to Walham green fc soon after COYW

Are you drunk?..lol

Pluto

Never like her and if she can easily "change" who she "supports" like that then I don't think she qualifies as a fan in the first place, tears or not.