more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old mate Lawro prediction...

Started by JIMMY D, May 02, 2014, 07:01:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JIMMY D

Stoke v Fulham

Fulham's problems were there for us all to see against Hull last week. The Cottagers seemed to be coasting to victory but their defensive frailties came back to haunt them.
It has been the same story all season - when the ball goes in their area, it seems they are almost waiting for the opposition to score.
A Stoke win could send Fulham down, depending on other results.
Potters boss Mark Hughes is already unpopular with some Cottagers fans after the way he left the club in 2011 and I don't see that changing much after the weekend.
Lawro's prediction: 2-1
Simon's prediction: 1-1

MasterHaynes

Feel a bit of confidence returning now he has predicted we lose the game not putting a hex on us by predicting we get something from the game. COYW

jelmo

Expert analysis... Doesnt even mention that Shawcross is out. Why do they employ him?

jelmo

Quote from: jelmo on May 02, 2014, 08:58:40 AM
Expert analysis... Doesnt even mention that Shawcross is out. Why do they employ him?
Having said that, he is right about us waiting for the opposition to score... But any idiot can see that. The fact that we are desperate for win means that this will be an open game so I see more than 3 goals being scored.

JIMMY D

Paul Merson's prediction::

Stoke v Fulham

Fulham blew it against Hull last week. They were 2-0 up and in an unbelievable position to stay up, but were too naive and ended up drawing 2-2 - and in the end it looked like they were going to lose it. I felt for the manager because he had put some attacking substitutions on to try and win the game - and after they went 2-0 up he had a lot of forwards still on the pitch and it was quite open. They really needed to shut up shop because that point might still get them out of trouble in the long run. I know Stoke lost to Tottenham last week, but I don't like to go against them at home.

PAUL PREDICTS: 2-0

Admin

I think they've predicted this just about right, 2-0, 2-1 to Stoke, unless we pull up our selves and really put in a shift. To win at Stoke isn't impossible, but I jut don't think we've got it in us and our defense won't keep Stoke out for 90 minutes.