News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Stopped watching after 39 mins......complete and utter joke!!!!!

Started by Adam87, May 03, 2014, 03:44:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam87

It sickens me the way we have played in the last 3 games and felix's tactics have been incredibly wrong, you need to be brave in these scenarios........its shocking how badly wrong he has got it and quite frankly we deserve to go down. I feel so sorry for burn at right back......i think just about every fan saw how this was going to go after 5 mins.
Even against Norwich we were getting battered and deserved to lose.....i cant wait for this season to end, because it has been so dismal to watch for the last couple years......i really think against hull and stoke today we have given it away......roll on the bloody cricket season!  090.gif

Legate21

Unbelievable that people want this clown to remain in charge.

Fulham Tup North

Why are we so lethargic?  There is no urgency and Magath seems clueless?
We are going down with a whimper!
:(
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Robbie

Stupid team selection. Untested players. The usual Dejag..  goonery

The Rock

We simply haven't been good enough. Our current squad is mid table Championship at best and that's where we will be next year without new players, even with our up and coming youth. We had it coming to us.

Adam87

We have had it coming to us for the last 3 years now....even Hughes...sickens me how the club thought we could get by on loan and frees.....

The club need to decide what is going on next year and what they want to do....and im sorry but alot of heads must roll at the end of the season.....khan needs to sort out this mess.....he didn't buy this club to be in the championship!

Sgt Fulham

From a neutral's perspective it must be funny how shite we are.