watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Goodbye and good riddence.

Started by BigbadBillyMcKinley, May 03, 2014, 04:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Any team that concedes 80+ goals in any league, deserves to get relegated.
This season has been nothing short of an embarassment. Alister Macintosh needs to go, as well as 90% of the first team.
I am actually a bit glad we've gone down, we can now rebuild and prepare for a quick return.

I will continue to support and love Fulham but I'm guessing there will be a massive amount of "supporters" who will find alternative teams; all I can say is - toodles!!  065.gif
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Robbie

I would keep Sidwell, Stockdale, Burn, Dejagah .... everyone else can go

The Rock

I am also glad we are down. I love Fulham, but we deserve it. All we can hope is that will cause the man at the top, Shaka Kahn, to remind him that he owns a football club and do something about it.

Craven Mad

How can anyone say they're pleased we're going down?

I'm optimistic about a rebuild, but I'd prefer that to be done in the top division. Going down only means less money for a rebuild, less coverage of my team, less quality in the squad and on the pitch, and there's chance we won't come back quickly. Relegation is an embarrassing disaster.

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Quote from: Craven Mad on May 03, 2014, 04:31:05 PM

I'm optimistic about a rebuild, but I'd prefer that to be done in the top division. Going down only means less money for a rebuild, less coverage of my team, less quality in the squad and on the pitch, and there's chance we won't come back quickly. Relegation is an embarrassing disaster.

Because the Championship is more competitive and arguably more enjoyable. Also, when are we ever shown on TV in the Prem? We barely make the MOTD highlights. To be fair though, I wouldn't show a shower of sh1t like us.

If I were in charge, I would refuse every single player the right to play in the World Cup. I'm guessing Mitroglu wil go and bang in goals for fun.

Utter shambles!!!
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Bedford White

Quote from: BigbadBillyMcKinley on May 03, 2014, 04:38:37 PM

Because the Championship is more competitive and arguably more enjoyable. Also, when are we ever shown on TV in the Prem? We barely make the MOTD highlights. To be fair though, I wouldn't show a shower of sh1t like us.

If I were in charge, I would refuse every single player the right to play in the World Cup. I'm guessing Mitroglu wil go and bang in goals for fun.

Utter shambles!!!

Better for us if he does, we'll get our money back plus interest, could have been the plan all along...

Berbasilk_111

terryr

It still hurts even if we don't deserve to stay up.
Hurts bad

Bradstow

I tend to agree but there will be very little TV coverage here in Australia. I have enjoyed seeing every single game live! I fear that if we don't bounce back within a couple of years then it will be a long time before we do get back.
Don't speak wisdom into the ears of fools.

rusty shackleford

The guy on BBC is absolutely tearing us apart. Saying we were pathetic

he's right!

PaulUMD

Utter shambles!!!

Fulham are on TV all the time in the States, but now we'll never get to see them.  So I can tell you this is tragic from our side of the pond.

First State

Quote from: PaulUMD on May 03, 2014, 05:19:52 PM

Utter shambles!!!

Fulham are on TV all the time in the States, but now we'll never get to see them.  So I can tell you this is tragic from our side of the pond.

That my friend, is the insult to injury.