watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Regardless To What He Has Said.

Started by Macedo, May 03, 2014, 06:02:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

win-dup

Good. I thought he was supposed to be a defensive genius? And why did he keep playing the totally useless Bent?

AlexH

We should have got rid of Jol before the season started.

We should have kept Rene.

We should have brought Magath in once we axed Jol.

The board are to blame for the disastrous managerial situation - I'm in two minds now on Magath. Strange decisions but he's got a decent track record and his post-match interview was refreshingly honest.

Then again, Malky Mackay is available....

ron

Quote from: AlexH on May 03, 2014, 11:48:22 PM
We should have got rid of Jol before the season started.

We should have kept Rene.

We should have brought Magath in once we axed Jol.

The board are to blame for the disastrous managerial situation - I'm in two minds now on Magath. Strange decisions but he's got a decent track record and his post-match interview was refreshingly honest.

Then again, Malky Mackay is available....

Magath during that interview just looked like a sad, bewildered little man.

nose

Quote from: Swiss72 on May 03, 2014, 06:24:09 PM
I do not think any manager could have done better with that lot.

Actually, with no joking I do not agree. but we needed to show more adventure and consitency in team selection. Tank and woodrow needed to be allowed more chances and hangerland needed to be removed as did parker who was just awful.

CanadianCottager

Magath may yet stay, but if he does its because this relegation will have put the nail in the coffin of his reputation. I like Magath as a tactician and believe he could've kept us up had he been given the reins before our disastrous January, but its naive to think he won't try to jump ship if any decent first division side of the continent comes calling.

supersimmo123

For me Magath is not the man for the championship, doesn't know the league and it's a different way of playing football. However he will get the player very fit with a full pre season, that is a must. What we need now is a form of stability. We need to start by backing a manager and giving them time. I personally would love a Championship guru, I.E. Ian Holloway

Tonywa

Although we have perhaps shown a little more organisation and fight under Felix as time has gone on his selection policy and tactics seem to have become more and more bizarre.  He knows little or nothing about English football, but then neither did Tigana until he joined us. All in all I'm not convinced that he is the man to rebuild a squad to play in a division of which he is ignorant. Who would be is another matter entirely.

Thamesbank

Last thing we need is another managerial change