watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I love you, Fulham

Started by Herbie, May 03, 2014, 07:48:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herbie

So that's it, the end of an era. It's been emotional, to say the least, but however much it hurts, it's not over. Fulham will live on, albeit just not in the PL next season.  It's time to rebuild, bring through the youngsters and build a team for years to come.

There have been some great memories in this era of the club and I, for one, am glad to say that i was there to share in those experiences. Now it's time for a bit of a blip, but that's football, it happens.

Whatever happens, come next season I'll still love supporting Fulham. The journey to the ground every other Saturday, the family feel of the club and hey, we'll probably win a few more games next year.

Today hurts, but tomorrow is another day. We still have one more game left in the Premier League next week, so let's have some fun, stand as one with the club and show the rest what they'll be missing next season.

Come on Fulham.

049:gif

Nick Bateman

Top post!  Brings a lump in the throat.
:54:
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

ChesterTheTabby

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Berserker

I love you Fulham as well. Maybe we should sing it next week
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

andyk

Quote from: Berserker on May 03, 2014, 08:02:20 PM

Well, we certainly shouldn't sing "We're the greatest team, the world has ever seen". because I am beginning to think that might not be true.

jms

Quote from: andyk on May 03, 2014, 08:05:58 PM
Quote from: Berserker on May 03, 2014, 08:02:20 PM

Well, we certainly shouldn't sing "We're the greatest team, the world has ever seen". because I am beginning to think that might not be true.

Twas never true, but we love singing it during the good times .....bring on the Reebok !  049:gif

Tonywa

Quote from: Herbie on May 03, 2014, 07:48:03 PM
So that's it, the end of an era. It's been emotional, to say the least, but however much it hurts, it's not over. Fulham will live on, albeit just not in the PL next season.  It's time to rebuild, bring through the youngsters and build a team for years to come.

There have been some great memories in this era of the club and I, for one, am glad to say that i was there to share in those experiences. Now it's time for a bit of a blip, but that's football, it happens.

Whatever happens, come next season I'll still love supporting Fulham. The journey to the ground every other Saturday, the family feel of the club and hey, we'll probably win a few more games next year.

Today hurts, but tomorrow is another day. We still have one more game left in the Premier League next week, so let's have some fun, stand as one with the club and show the rest what they'll be missing next season.

Come on Fulham.

Great post! As good as anything I've ever read here.  Couldn't agree more.

049:gif

tslyon

Never forget...

Take Me Home - SV Hamburg v Fulham 22/04/10

Couldn't be there, but some of you were...

bucksfulham

As a supporter since 1954 I've been through it all before but don't remember feeling this emotional when we went down in 1968. Must be getting old!

AlexH

It's been a great adventure - I remember listening to the radio on the way home after the team lifted the Division 1 title with Mo saying we would be the Man Utd of the South.

We've had some great times - Tigana, Coleman's initial smashing home success, the Great Escape, 7th, Europe.

It's just a pity the club has blown so many years of hard work with such a nightmare season.