watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - My local team Charlton's safety!

Started by FPT, May 03, 2014, 07:42:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FPT

I just wanted to give my local team a bit of hype. For the past few games, they've started 5 academy products in their battle against relegation, and a midweek 3-1 against Watford clinched safety, and they finished the season well with a 3-0 win at Blackpool.

I'll give any team credit when they're starting a number of academy graduates, Diego Poyet and Callum Harriott look like superb players.

Admin

They will be promotion candidates next season, or at least, there, there about's. What a hard league that's going to be next season.

malc

Definitely going to be a tough league next season,we're gonna need a complete overhaul to be in with any chance at all of coming back up.Not sure if Felix is the man to lead us or not after today-Burn at right back FFS!!

Admin

Quote from: malc on May 03, 2014, 08:25:13 PM
Definitely going to be a tough league next season,we're gonna need a complete overhaul to be in with any chance at all of coming back up.Not sure if Felix is the man to lead us or not after today-Burn at right back FFS!!

I think he will. People are dwelling on today's game to much, but realistically, he done well enough to drag us within half a chance of getting out of it when we looked dead. The guy hasn't won so many Bundusleagus and got teams out of relegation for nothing. Unfortunately, it was a bridge to far. 

Fulhampete

Can't say that having Charlton back at the Cottage is welcome. They always turned up with a load of BNP thugs selling their poisonous views outside the ground. All goes with the SE London culture.

FPT

Quote from: Fulhampete on May 03, 2014, 09:59:16 PM
Can't say that having Charlton back at the Cottage is welcome. They always turned up with a load of BNP thugs selling their poisonous views outside the ground. All goes with the SE London culture.

I'm from South East London. I suppose my family and I are all BNP thugs seeing as it's part of the culture.

Fulhampete

As you have given no iindication of your thoughts on what accompanies Charlton it is hard to say.