watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So

Started by blingo, May 04, 2014, 08:17:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blingo

In my view he has been experimenting but with the knowledge that the team would not stay up. They showed time and time again this season, lose a goal, lose 3 or 4. You can not make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. He needs to rebuild the team and I think he can do it. Why not give it a month or two before we all decide he is another useless tw@t? At least give him the time (not 10,11 or 15 or 18 games) to show what he can do? We won't finish in the bottom half of the fizzy pop so lets see if the man produces. We may all just be very pleasantly surprised. If you watch him through a match, he shuddered at some of the football we played, but he is not a screamer off the bench. There again, Fergy wasn't either.
Rebuild your team Felix and let the cats loose.

Bling ......No sour krout here lol.............o

Peabody

Hi Blingo, I won't welcome you back cos when I did last time, you promptly disappeared again. Anyway, did you know that us happy clapplies are responsible forFulham's demise? Well that is according to one eminent poster on here. Funny that, I am constantly being reminded that forums are all about opinions, that is unless they happen to be positive.

blingo

You carry on as normal Mr P. If others can't see that opinions work both ways but only ours are right, they need to go to specsavers ;)