watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So

Started by blingo, May 04, 2014, 08:17:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blingo

When was the last time we had a manager at Fulham whoo had previously won THREE league titles anywhere, and where the hell do you think we will get another one who will be better, given a chance to build his own team? There are a lot of people on here who really have no idea. At least give him a chance before commenting with such ridiculous comments.
Blingo says KEEP Magath and we will do well. Get rid and we will have major problems in the championship.

Lighthouse

No experience in the Country or the Championship. It is a real gamble keeping him on.

Oh and good to see you back blingo. My stopwatch is running. Any bets how long it will take this time? :005:
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

nose

in honestly don't know what to think. my opinion is malky makay should be got in.

ithink felix is not quite right for us.   i do not like his chopping and changing and thought a bit of consistency would have been good. yesterdays selection sent a cold shiver down me and the massive error at right back was so avoidable.

if we keep him we have to hit the ground running next season, otherwise it will be a long cold season.

Admin

Quote from: blingo on May 04, 2014, 08:17:54 PM
When was the last time we had a manager at Fulham whoo had previously won THREE league titles anywhere, and where the hell do you think we will get another one who will be better, given a chance to build his own team? There are a lot of people on here who really have no idea. At least give him a chance before commenting with such ridiculous comments.
Blingo says KEEP Magath and we will do well. Get rid and we will have major problems in the championship.

:54:

Berserker

Well Blingo always gives me hope
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

blingo

All depends on whether I'm allowed to write my mind Light head lol ;)

St Eve

What a record! I can't wait to see Burn in goal against Palace

Admin

Quote from: St Eve on May 04, 2014, 09:08:24 PM

Well, we did get to see Emanuelson at left back under Jol, with I might add a perfectly fit Riise on the bench, so stranger things have happened.

blingo

If you think for one minute that Magath did not know what he had taken on, think again. He knew we were not good enough to stay up, but did ANYONE think or believe he would say anything other than we can do it? He has come here to build his own team and there will be German signings for sure and a few others. Read into what he says about coming here. "I spoke with Mr Khan and I came here to build a team" They are the words of a man that is here to do a job, not give up after 11 games, at least half of which he KNEW we would not win.
The King is dead. Long live the King.
COYW Here we go.

blingo

Quote from: St Eve on May 04, 2014, 09:08:24 PM

Well according to some clever people on here, he would be better than Stockdale.

Nero

Think Roy won a few league titles in Scandinavia, but he probably wouldn't be good enough now I mean he had little premier league experience and probably none in the championship

blingo

Yes he did, but that is not on the same level as the Bundesliga Nero. Let Magath build his team and watch how well he does. The man is a winner but has not shown it yet. Lets not forget how close we came to going down under RH either.

grandad

Quote from: blingo on May 04, 2014, 08:17:54 PM

:plus one: :plus one: :plus one: :plus one: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: 092.gif 092.gif 092.gif
Where there's a will there's a wife

Burt

Give him a chance...

Out with the deadwood and has-beens, in with the promising youth we have been nurturing, and a couple of tactical wise-head signings.

We really don't need to fire yet another manager. Stability and continuity...

Fernhurst

Great to see you back Blingo
I might post some of my rubbish a bit more often now!

Any probs with the Mods, let me know and I will knock em out.... Mrs B excepted of course.

Now..... Felix has me in a right pickle, I change my mind about him as many times as he changes personnel and formations.
Like his demeanour and his CV is most impressive, but some of his decisions, tactics and subs has left me thinking deeply what a little plonker he is!

Is he really the man to weld our club back together?
Just as well I'm not part of the decision process as I have his a@se halfway out the door tonight.

Hey who knows how I'll feel in the morning??

Here's to the return of "The Bling"  :beer:
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

SouthfieldWhite

I take it you wasn't at Stoke then???

Think everyone in the away end could see Dan Burn was getting done time and time again, what did magath do???

Decide to take off Holtby

Everyone in the away end could see what needed changing, why couldn't magath

He is another Jol in the making, get rid before he does too much damage

Apprentice to the Maestro

He had never been relegated. So much for records.

He has made some of the most bizarre decisions we have ever seen. That's what he should be judged on.

HatterDon

So good to have you back, M. Blings. And, although we often see things differently, I'm not arguing with a syllable you've posted.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

RaySmith

Quote from: Burt on May 04, 2014, 10:31:45 PM
Give him a chance...

Out with the deadwood and has-beens, in with the promising youth we have been nurturing, and a couple of tactical wise-head signings.

We really don't need to fire yet another manager. Stability and continuity...

Continuity is important, after  3 managers in one season.

If he is a keen as he says he is in building a successful team at Fulham, then perhaps we should give Felix a chance.

NorfolkJim

Felix has made some very weird decisions - Burn at right back for instance - but we only see whats happening on the pitch so we only get half the information needed to make a fair evaluation.
Personally I think the idea of 4 managers in 12 months is bad - I don't see why a manager with a good very good record in the Bundesliga can't manage a team in the Championship.
Next season depends very much I think on Khan and is he prepared to invest to get us back up - and keep the academy going strong.
I do wish Felix would explain some of his bizarre decisions though