watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

QPha

Started by MoussasGawn, May 05, 2014, 09:47:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoussasGawn

When you are really bored have a troll around the net and take a look at the Ha Ha's reaction to our Relegation.
Nothing surprising, nothing original, nothing of note really.
A few of them are meeting in a pub in Hammersmith next weekend and do a `walk' down the Fulham Palace Road to goad the mass leaving the Palace game.

Good luck to all, them and the Brentford Possee (or whatever they call themselves in this day and age) need to make their point.  And truly valid it is too.

Pointless and boring.
30 years through thin and thin, our time is now. Forget Torquay at your peril ...

Fulham76

I genuine don't give this lot a 2nd thought, never have. Well, not for 12 of the last 14 seasons anyway.
I think we can all accept that we've probably been punching above our weight in recent years but they really do believe they are equal to the likes of Real Madrid & Man Utd. Without doubt the most deluded little bunch of fans I've ever experienced.
We can honesty say that we've come such a long way since Al Fayed took over. I've been to home league games with under 3,000 there!! Now we're selling out almost 26,000 pretty much every home game. We've reached a European cup final, FA cup semi final & a number of promotions along the way.
As we've gone about establishing ourselves as a top flight club & been pretty well run, we've been picking up a load of floating supporters that could have gone to the likes of Chelsea, Brentford & even the ha ha's. The fact that we've got them leaves us so much stronger going forward.

And they want to do a march past our fans celebrating the fact we're in the same division as them, (assuming & I don't think they will go up). What a weird little following they have.

They're making a lot of effort for a team they don't care about. Or so they are constantly telling themselves. Maybe they should start ignoring us & then we might start believing that Chelsea, man city etc are their true rivals. Joke of a club.

Sgt Fulham

They don't have enough fans that know how to talk properly to be able to goad us. Should be fun.

In all seriousness though, who cares? They're just having what little fun supporting their shameful small-time club can bring.

Northern Cottager

Forget them lot. They're obsessed with us put play us down as being inferior, it's odd. They've got a sort of small man syndrome.

Should they go up they'll need another huge rebuild which will again lead to more yo-yo'ing and half filling that dump.

Oh and if all 12 of their fans turn up to goad they'll get a proper hiding, 'tarquins' or not. They're a bit inbred and simple but not brave enough to do something like that.

Putney

WE'RE ALL WIGAN AREN'T WE?

Fulham76

Quote from: Northern Cottager on May 05, 2014, 02:10:04 PM
Forget them lot. They're obsessed with us put play us down as being inferior, it's odd. They've got a sort of small man syndrome.

Should they go up they'll need another huge rebuild which will again lead to more yo-yo'ing and half filling that dump.

Oh and if all 12 of their fans turn up to goad they'll get a proper hiding, 'tarquins' or not. They're a bit inbred and simple but not brave enough to do something like that.

12 of them??? It's unlikely their entire season ticket holding fan base will turn up!

HatterDon

Are they as excited as many on this site were when they went down? I was VERY uncomfortable all last summer with the constant crowing of many on here about QPR's relegation. Karma is a bitch.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Jem

Quote from: HatterDon on May 05, 2014, 03:26:00 PM
Are they as excited as many on this site were when they went down? I was VERY uncomfortable all last summer with the constant crowing of many on here about QPR's relegation. Karma is a bitch.
Although I hate the expression "what goes around comes around"!
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx