News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Great turn out yesterday, thanks to all that made it...

Started by Admin, January 31, 2010, 02:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

I know this has been mentioned in a previous post but I'd like to say a personal thanks to all those FOFer's that made it to the Jolly Gardners yesterday. It was nice to finally put faces to names and really get to know those that post on here a support Friends of Fulham on a regular basis and yes, French connection REALLY does carry his name well...

With the limited time before the game, I spoke to Maidstone Kev who informed me that we have a Fulham following over in Maidstone which I was shocked about. On away games, they all group together in a pub which is only 10 mins away from me so rather than sitting in doors, I will now be joining them to keep the Fulham band wagon rolling.

Finally met Badger, great chap and true gentleman, bumped into LB, WhiteJC although it was very brief but all were being pulled from pillar to post with questions etc but I'm sure the FOF team will finally get some time together eventually.

Loads of faces there and had far to many beers at that point to list them now. Oh, Corky was there with his wife and the usual gang of Showboating, Chez, blond chick, Otter, Mr Ska (his new bit of scrumpet) etc to provided some well needed heckling and banter.

Although it was a poor game, it was all made up by a brilliant day/night out with £120 spent a last wrotten one in the golden Lion, tube/train ride home, fell asleep, missed my stop and ended up in Rainham of all places with a £40 cab ride home...priceless

Admin

Oh and The Equalizer was there with his dodgy FOF t-shirt... :P