more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Stocko signs up for the promotion charge

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, May 06, 2014, 04:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

Stockdale pledges himself to Fulham's Championship charge

David Stockdale has vowed to stay at Fulham and lead the club's Championship promotion charge. He said: "I've got a year left on my contract, so I'll be fighting for promotion if the club wants to keep me."

Stockdale is no stranger to the second tier following loan spells at Leicester, Plymouth, Ipswich and Hull.

However, the 28-year-old has warned there are no guarantees the Cottagers will bounce back from the drop at the first attempt.
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

mccscratch

Seriously... sell Stek and keep David he is a Prem quality keeper who knows the riggers and ups and downs of the Championship. He will be focused.
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

FPT

This doesn't surprise me. I've got a lot of respect for him as a bloke, you can tell he loves being at Fulham.

I'm not a fan, but we have other issues in the transfer market than goalkeeper.

NorfolkJim

Stockdale is the right keeper for the Championship. Stek gets hurt too easily and might be better on the continent. Stockdale for me. The last few years we've signed endless keepers, and for why?

Admin

Ideal keeper for the Championship, possibly one of the better ones, but like above, we've got problems in other area's so glad this area is taken care of.

Whiteroom

I'd love to have him. Superb guy, and the right kind of attitude for a grind. Brilliant news.

Luka

Quote from: Whiteroom on May 06, 2014, 04:48:31 PM
I'd love to have him. Superb guy, and the right kind of attitude for a grind. Brilliant news.

Great guy, love his passion, great shot stopper but cant kick for toffee !!

grandad

We only need 24 more like him with his love & passion for the club.
Where there's a will there's a wife

PeterFFC

alfie

I have certainly changed my opinion of him, i never thought he was good enough but he has proved me wrong.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Dodgin

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Better than Stekelenburg. By far!! Good man!
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

JackyFulham90

Stockdale will be one of the top Championship keepers so good news for us he is staying

Denver Fulham

Glad he cares. He's decent, nothing better. Would love Fulham to take a cheeky shot at David Marshall, although I'd imagine he'll have PL interest.

VicHalomsLovechild

I hope Sidders and AshCan feel the same. You're a top bloke David Stockdale  065.gif