News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New season - who is the player you are most excited by...

Started by glenhodgso, July 18, 2013, 11:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NadsFromMauritius

"Mauritius was created first, and then heaven; and that heaven was copied after Mauritius" Mark Twain
(http://www.facebook.com/BeautyOfMauritius)

Bassey the warrior

Ruiz has superb technique and with the right players around him he'll do much better.

Burt

Dejagah.

It was no coincidence that our play was a lot flatter and generally less inspiring/creative when he was not around.

Stefano Okaka Chuka

Quote from: Fernhurst on July 19, 2013, 06:58:43 AM
Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on July 19, 2013, 01:46:55 AM
Amoriebieta - Anyone who kicks Lionel Messi in the face is O.K in my books

Amorebieta for me too ... He also drew blood in his first tackle in a Fulham shirt!
He should run out to our version of "Wild Thing" by The Troggs.

Agreed, I also have a bet going on with my dad about Stek, my guess is that he will be the best goalie outside the top 4 and that we will have one of the best back four of the league (given we buy a decent left back).
She's a Flamenco girl
and dancing is her life
she said stay with me, stay with me
Viva el Fulham!

Junichi

I wont really be able to answer this until the 1st of September obviously. Although I'm pumped for Kasami, Stek and Mesca stepping up for FFC this season.

Ichabod Magoo

Ruiz, Kasami, Mesca, and .... Boateng.  I like his strength, relentless defending, what appears to be a decent touch on his passes, and link up ability.
If your nose runs and your feet smell, you must have been born upside down. ~ Chudley Rippington III

Azeedo

filham

Ruiz/Berbatov. Ruiz should now be fully adjusted to premiership football and if he can avoid injury and find form this partnership should be so entertaining.

glenhodgso

I think this is the one and only thing I got right on this board - however, the point of bumping this is just to say, it's been a long year, hasn't it???

The resilience of the FoFers has to be unsurpassable

leonffc

Bronaldinho

Tunnicliffe + Kasami as a central pairing would be brilliant.

Tunnicliffe is powerhouse when played in that role and Kasami's from the same mould as Moussa if played centrally.

Stockdale
Briggs Burn (New CB) RB
  Kasami - Tunnicliffe
Kieran  Roberts Dejagah
Moussa Dembele/Mitroglou

That's a lovely 4-2-3-1
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

cmg

Never, in the field of football conflict, were so many so disappointed by so many.

JackyFulham90

Patrick Roberts will be huge for us next season, other than him I would say Dejagah

@jolslover

STH H3