watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I could have a problem

Started by blingo, May 08, 2014, 05:47:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blingo

Mrs Blingo and I are going to a wedding next Wednesday, at the last wedding we attended I gloated over how we would be fine but CP would be going back down, to a staunch CP supporter and her Chelsea mad husband. This couple will also be attending on Weds. God help me if we lose on Saturday.

valdeingruo

Oh dear, they may be having you in mind at the reception? Do they have a closet you could hide in?
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

blingo

Do u think i should just punch them?  064.gif

valdeingruo

Just get a quick hit in, yelling FULHAM!
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Admin

Quote from: blingo on May 08, 2014, 05:47:20 PM
Mrs Blingo and I are going to a wedding next Wednesday, at the last wedding we attended I gloated over how we would be fine but CP would be going back down, to a staunch CP supporter and her Chelsea mad husband. This couple will also be attending on Weds. God help me if we lose on Saturday.

Can't believe you was that much of a fool to think we were staying up  :54:  

Said to the old man at the beginning of the season, that this will be our last in top flight for a while, looks like I was right.

Gutted is an understatement, but we've been poor for the last 3 seasons.  

Peabody

Go in there singing "Going down, Going down etc

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Do what I do over here on July 4th

I wear a T-Shirt saying  "We let you win"

Nearly got a spanking from a couple of Rednecks one year who didn't see the funny side.
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Nero

just slip some rohypnols tablets into your own drink your wake up in the morning not remembering what they said to you and still be able to remain friends with them

Berserker

wear a wig and pretend you are some one else  :008:
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

blingo

Quote from: Nero on May 08, 2014, 06:45:45 PM
just slip some rohypnols tablets into your own drink your wake up in the morning not remembering what they said to you and still be able to remain friends with them

Better than that, slip some laxative's in theirs ;)

blingo

Quote from: Berserker on May 08, 2014, 06:46:46 PM
wear a wig and pretend you are some one else  :008:

I can wear any wig you like Bessy but I cant change the body or the missus lol lol lol

blingo

Quote from: Peabody on May 08, 2014, 06:31:28 PM
Go in there singing "Going down, Going down etc

I can't Mr P, we're already bloody there hahahaha :((

JBH

Prehaps you should say to the CP fan to come back and gloat when they have had 13 consecutive years in the premiership and reached a European final 065.gif

blingo

Quote from: Admin on May 08, 2014, 06:11:23 PM

Can't believe you was that much of a fool to think we were staying up  :54: 

Said to the old man at the beginning of the season, that this will be our last in top flight for a while, looks like I was right.

Gutted is an understatement, but we've been poor for the last 3 seasons.   

Always BELIEVE. You should know what I'm like by now :)

blingo

Quote from: andersons11 on May 08, 2014, 06:09:07 PM
Just get a quick hit in, yelling FULHAM!

I tend to find that a good smack around the back of the head with a lump of wood as they come around the corner shuts them up Mr A lol.

Fernhurst

Oh dear Bling...... Awkward..... Front up fella for the sake of the Missus at least.
Take it on the chin and leave the plank of wood at home!
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

The Swan

I hope that we don't lose to Palace on Saturday as we play them on Sunday. Two defeats on one weekend I just can't take.
The Swan

blingo

Quote from: Fernhurst on May 08, 2014, 07:17:37 PM
Oh dear Bling...... Awkward..... Front up fella for the sake of the Missus at least.
Take it on the chin and leave the plank of wood at home!

They wont know it was me Ferny........honest hahahahahaa

ScalleysDad

Do what the Enclave would do.
Walk into the room like you own it. Missus on your arm and the complimentary bucks fizz firm in the other hand. Greet a few with a simple majestic nod, raise your glass to the top table. Grab the attention of the foe with the eyes. No need for words. When the eyes are engaged stay focused and approach the foe. Respectfully disengage from the missus and without breaking stride lose the glass on a table top. He's closer now. The eyes are like blue steel boring into his skull. Place one hand on his shoulder and grip his hand in yours. Firmly but not too much. Don't be over eager. The eyes are still blue steel. You have his complete attention ............

snog his face off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blingo

SHE is the palace supporter hhahahhahaha Mr SD hahahaha