watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I could have a problem

Started by blingo, May 08, 2014, 05:47:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VicHalomsLovechild

You were right for some of the season. Just not the important part!

blingo

Neil D

Quote from: Peabody on May 08, 2014, 06:31:28 PM
Go in there singing "Going down, Going down etc
Leave that to the newly-weds...

blingo

sounds about right Neil. "Going down" at my age means I must be in a lift lol.

Berserker

Or I use those words as in 'going down the allotment'
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: blingo on May 08, 2014, 05:47:20 PM
Mrs Blingo and I are going to a wedding next Wednesday, at the last wedding we attended I gloated over how we would be fine but CP would be going back down, to a staunch CP supporter and her Chelsea mad husband. This couple will also be attending on Weds. God help me if we lose on Saturday.

Jesus Blingo  what a plonker :021: .......for the wife's sake phone before hand  get it out of the way ( and you don't have to see their  sanctimonious  mugs when you do it ).
Even if they gloat on the day,  it will be greatly diluted, you won't be pi$$ed off and wifie can enjoy herself.

blingo

They WILL definitely GLOAT BIG STYLE KCat. I gave them loads when CP were bottom and we'd beaten them 4-1 if I phone it will be even worse so i'll just have to give loads back and if the missus has to beat them up, so be it hahahahaha.

Logicalman

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on May 08, 2014, 06:39:00 PM

Do what I do over here on July 4th

I wear a T-Shirt saying  "We let you win"

Nearly got a spanking from a couple of Rednecks one year who didn't see the funny side.

You mean in the war of American aggression?    Incoming!!  :028:
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: Logicalman on May 09, 2014, 06:44:38 PM
Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on May 08, 2014, 06:39:00 PM

Do what I do over here on July 4th

I wear a T-Shirt saying  "We let you win"

Nearly got a spanking from a couple of Rednecks one year who didn't see the funny side.

You mean in the war of American aggression?    Incoming!!  :028:

General Cornwallis  "General Clinton we're getting swamped over here please send
reinforcements"
Clinton  "You don't need reinforcements to defend a little piece of swampland, hold on a moment"  "Yes another large whisky please"  "Cornwallis, you'll have to survive with what you've got"

"General Clinton, it's Charles Cornwallis again, we are in serious trouble"
"Clinton, where are you phoning from now"
"Yorktown"
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Berserker

Do Rednecks just come from the northern states?
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Southcoastffc

Just smile broadly and say, yes we have been relegated but there is always a silver lining - at least we don't have to put up with Tony Pulis.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

win-dup

say that just in case, you put a thousand pounds on Fulham at the start of the season to be relegated and won four and a half thousand pounds and smirk all evening.

blingo

cant do that Mr Win, just bought the new e class and that will make them green enough lol

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: win-dup on May 09, 2014, 08:16:13 PM
say that just in case, you put a thousand pounds on Fulham at the start of the season to be relegated and won four and a half thousand pounds and smirk all evening.

Nice one
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES