News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jacksonville jaguars cheer leader's are in London!

Started by Fulham Paul, May 10, 2014, 08:58:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham Paul

"our" cheerleaders are at the international rugby 7s ttomorrowI Twickenham ,are they going to be at the cottage ? Interesting to see if they are on many levels? Anyone know?

Berserker

Oh god not them again
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Fulham Tup North

'OUR'?    If I was Magath I would play half of them.  They couldn't do any worse than most of the Premiership players we have had to suffer this season.
Just want this season over with now.  Final beer in the Crabtree, before the game.  Might win a few more next season!
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

fulhamben

Don't forget, I called dibs on Brittany last year ;-)
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Rhys Lightning 63

@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

alfie

Quote from: Berserker on May 10, 2014, 09:00:00 AM
Oh god not them again

I thought they were very good especially when their mascot joined them, considerably better than the Cravenetts.

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

nose

i really hope they do not show up.
if you are doing well it may be thouight  a bit of fun
but
being relegated and all that i would prefer they stay away

Putney

aaronmcguigan

Berserker

I could fo a dance as a doom leader

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Bedford White

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on May 10, 2014, 09:08:13 AM
'OUR'?    If I was Magath I would play half of them.  They couldn't do any worse than most of the Premiership players we have had to suffer this season.
Just want this season over with now.  Final beer in the Crabtree, before the game.  Might win a few more next season!
COYW

I'll see you there, I'll be the one in the Fulham Shirt! Seriously though how about a FOF'ers prematch meet up at the Crabtree? I'll start a thread.

Moussa Dembele the 3rd

Kahn is clueless. Apparently his American football team just blew their highly coveted 3rd draft pick (which they got for being so bad last year) on some guy called Blake Bortles who most experts think will be a complete bust.

Being successful at running an autoparts business in no way translates into being successful at owning sports teams. It appears that Kahn wanted to join the exclusive ownership club, but knows absolutely f#%£ all about how to go about it.

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: Moussa Dembele the 3rd on May 10, 2014, 04:11:49 PM
Kahn is clueless. Apparently his American football team just blew their highly coveted 3rd draft pick (which they got for being so bad last year) on some guy called Blake Bortles who most experts think will be a complete bust.

Being successful at running an autoparts business in no way translates into being successful at owning sports teams. It appears that Kahn wanted to join the exclusive ownership club, but knows absolutely f#%£ all about how to go about it.

A) Shahid didn't pick Blake Bortles, his coaching staff did
B) Blake Bortles will NOT be a bust. He's got all the skills you need to be an NFL QB. Built like a house, great passing ability, he can run when needed and he's a smart guy (28 on the wonderlic, most teams want 21)
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

FPT

They, and Dwayne Gratz and Jonathan Cyprien were in Westfield for a Jaguars day... It's not all about Fulham...

As for Blake Bortles, the staff all agreed on Bortles being the pick, and I quote "If Jadeveon Clowney had dropped, we'd still have picked Blake."

Shahid Khan has people to run his clubs for him. Dave Caldwell the GM, Gus Bradley the head coach... Ali Mac the CEO, Felix Magath the manager.

Berserker

Quote from: Bedford White on May 10, 2014, 02:45:37 PM
'OUR'?    If I was Magath I would play half of them.  They couldn't do any worse than most of the Premiership players we have had to suffer this season.
Just want this season over with now.  Final beer in the Crabtree, before the game.  Might win a few more next season!
COYW

I'll see you there, I'll be the one in the Fulham Shirt! Seriously though how about a FOF'ers prematch meet up at the Crabtree? I'll start a thread.

I go there anyway before matches, blond haired woman with newspaper and cider

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Holders

Quote from: Berserker on May 10, 2014, 04:54:28 PM
Quote from: Bedford White on May 10, 2014, 02:45:37 PM
'OUR'?    If I was Magath I would play half of them.  They couldn't do any worse than most of the Premiership players we have had to suffer this season.
Just want this season over with now.  Final beer in the Crabtree, before the game.  Might win a few more next season!
COYW

I go there anyway before matches, blond haired woman with newspaper and cider

Cider in London?!!!??? Never seen it to be honest, except maybe Thatchers.

I must have been missing something. Whose make?
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Berserker

Oh I'm not fussy as long at it hasn't got additives eg strawberry favour! and doesn't taste too dry.  Thatchers is good, Stowford Press is OK, and you can usually get Strong bow if all else fails. Most pubs will have at least one on draft in London.

- Martin Luther King Jr.

alfie

Quote from: Berserker on May 10, 2014, 09:08:26 PM
Oh I'm not fussy as long at it hasn't got additives eg strawberry favour! and doesn't taste too dry.  Thatchers is good, Stowford Press is OK, and you can usually get Strong bow if all else fails. Most pubs will have at least one on draft in London.

I have a fridge full of Aspall Suffolk, it is lovely.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Shredhead

The US mom who sits behind me likes them more than the dads.
They're all too orange for my taste.
And I like oranges.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC