watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Our kids are going to destroy the championship

Started by fulhamben, May 11, 2014, 04:52:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ron

I just fancy that he would accept the challenge in getting a relegated club promoted in short order to repair the damage to his reputation that occurred in the Manure debacle. He has proved his worth at Everton, where he punched above his weight with modest resources.

Most people would say that he was hard done by, but mud sticks nonetheless....

If he is reading this.... "Keep watching the situations vacant column Dave, you're needed down at the Cottage!"

Max Headroom

Quote from: NogoodBoyo on May 11, 2014, 05:20:06 PM
I thought Hangeland was majestic today.  Amorabieta is a liability at CD, but looks decent at full back.
Nogood "blowing hot air like everybody else now, isit" Boyo

Hangeland Majestic? Were you watching the same game..... Time and again this season, when he goes up for a corner, he trots back afterwards. He did it again today.... Cost us three goals against Stoke. He has been poor for us since he became captain.....

Max Headroom

Current View of starting line up (with current players)

Stockdale

Amorebietta - Heitinga - Burn/Hangeland - Passley

Dejagah/Williams - David - Christensen - Roberts/Plumain

Mitroglou/Dembele Woodrow

For my clear out it includes:

Stekelenberg - never really played well for us,
Reither - completely out of sorts this season,
Riise - doesn't tackle,
Parker - past his prime,
Sidwell - not comfortable enough in possession,
Rodellega - disappears in games,
Bent - loan,
Duff - leaving anyway,
Kasami - one great strike,and makes efforts, but doesn't quite have it for me

Maybe a bit too much youth in the team above, and will probably need a bit more steel in midfield. Am sure Magath will bring in some more new players.....

AlexH

I think we need to just add three or four quality players - a left back, a central midfielder, a striker and a winger.

We don't need to go overboard as we've got some fantastic youngsters and we can keep a few experienced pros to add some steel and wisdom.

Providing we get it right in the summer I'm feeling pretty positive.

Shredhead

Quote from: NogoodBoyo on May 11, 2014, 05:20:06 PM
I thought Hangeland was majestic today.  Amorabieta is a liability at CD, but looks decent at full back.
Nogood "blowing hot air like everybody else now, isit" Boyo
I thought Hangeland had a good game as well despite a couple of misplaced passes.  I hope he stays.  It was good to see him with his 3 sprogs at the end as well. 
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

VamosFFC

Great game by Hangeland, but even better performances by Woodrow and David. I can't wait to see these two tear up the Championship. Both Woodrow's and David's ball skills are great and Woodrow has a knack of getting out of tight spaces. David is just great with ball and is the attacking midfielder we have been waiting for.

I can't wait to see what our starting lineup will be come August next season.