more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Our kids are going to destroy the championship

Started by fulhamben, May 11, 2014, 04:52:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

absolutely destroy it. take a bow woodrow and david. spectacular
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

blingo

ChesterTheTabby

Let's just not get them all poached by premier league teams... If we can keep them, I think we will have a spectacular season next year.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

One Martin Thomas

ohhhh utterly destroy them.  Put Demebele and Roberts up there too in attack  !!!!  I think Tunnicliffe will turn out good for us.  

Will need a bit of experience in there too though.  Some nice signings around the age 25 / 26 and a new club captain.

RidgeRider

Quote from: One Martin Thomas on May 11, 2014, 04:56:56 PM
ohhhh utterly destroy them.  Put Demebele and Roberts up there too in attack  !!!!  I think Tunnicliffe will turn out good for us.  

Will need a bit of experience in there too though.  Some nice signings around the age 25 / 26 and a new club captain.

Dega, Stockdale, Sidwell as a holding mid, and maybe Amorebieta (I know he is not universally like but he has some skills, is quick and has a lot of energy, has had good games and not so good but he has played on a poor team since he got here).

NogoodBoyo

I thought Hangeland was majestic today.  Amorabieta is a liability at CD, but looks decent at full back.
Nogood "blowing hot air like everybody else now, isit" Boyo

Lighthouse

Please don't expect the youngsters to do it without a back bone of experienced players. We need a mixture. But instead of a complete squad being changed we may be able to promote many from the youth team. But we need big investment as well.

The reason we are relegated is because we were waiting for the kids to come in and filling up with old men and free trnasfers. Lets not make that mistake again.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

ChesterTheTabby

Stockdale, Dejagah, Sidwell, Richardson, Rodallega, Mitroglou. I want to keep them all. The rest can go.

fulhamben

Quote from: Lighthouse on May 11, 2014, 05:25:43 PM
Please don't expect the youngsters to do it without a back bone of experienced players. We need a mixture. But instead of a complete squad being changed we may be able to promote many from the youth team. But we need big investment as well.

The reason we are relegated is because we were waiting for the kids to come in and filling up with old men and free trnasfers. Lets not make that mistake again.
why, ive not seen one of our regular players, that are better than any of our kids. these boys know how to win. I have more faith in them than I do so called experienced players. that said a coulpe of 25 year old cm's to replace sidwell and parker wouldn't go a miss.

itombomb

Quote from: maoconnor on May 11, 2014, 05:28:56 PM
Stockdale, Dejagah, Sidwell, Richardson, Rodallega, Mitroglou. I want to keep them all. The rest can go.
If we keep Mitroglou there's no real need to keep Hugo given we have Woodrow and Dembele, and all the guys who can play in behind.

No point in Sidwell and today showed why keeping Richardson is absolutely not a priority, if he is there to be a squad player covering the left side then fine, but we need a starting LB.

Lighthouse

Quote from: fulhamben on May 11, 2014, 05:30:51 PM

why, ive not seen one of our regular players, that are better than any of our kids. these boys know how to win. I have more faith in them than I do so called experienced players. that said a coulpe of 25 year old cm's to replace sidwell and parker wouldn't go a miss.

Sorry I meant we need to bring in experienced but not old players to mix and match with the youngsters. I agree our squad has been awful.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: itombomb on May 11, 2014, 05:32:50 PM
If we keep Mitroglou there's no real need to keep Hugo given we have Woodrow and Dembele, and all the guys who can play in behind.

No point in Sidwell and today showed why keeping Richardson is absolutely not a priority, if he is there to be a squad player covering the left side then fine, but we need a starting LB.

I see your point. Well done. Just posted this as a thread of its own. I fear I am about to get ripped asunder haha. All in good fun!

fulhamben

Quote from: Lighthouse on May 11, 2014, 05:33:53 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on May 11, 2014, 05:30:51 PM

Sorry I meant we need to bring in experienced but not old players to mix and match with the youngsters. I agree our squad has been awful.
yes totally agree, no one over 30 though. we need to be buying players who can hold there own in the prem for when we come straight back up

FPT

It needs to be blended with hungry experience.

I'm talking the 24-28 year old range. Another point, is these players also need to play a part in the Premier League. We've seen many a player look quality in the Championship, but out of his depth in the Premier League.

I have faith that our transfer window, rebuild and long term vision is in the right hands, not matter how odd Felix Magath's ideas can be.

MasterHaynes

Quote from: itombomb on May 11, 2014, 05:32:50 PM

We have already  have two quality left backs  at the club, Richards and Kavanagh, put a full pre- season behind them they will show we don't just produce forwards from our academy 049:gif

FFCAli

They're good but don't get carried away.  There are a lot of good teams in the Championship  -  and I've been around long enough to remember Trinder!

Macedo

Balance has to be right..
You cant play too many kids in that league too many bully boys
Will kick them off the Park.
Some strong sides in there very physical, you need to calm down about
running away with it, I Dont think so.
Will be happy if we make it back through play offs..

Holders

Some words of caution from Lighthouse and Macedo but also encouraging signs today.

I'm happy that Woodrow got his first goal and David not only his first game but a goal as well. Reasons to be optimistic during the summer.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

ron

We'll call them Moyes' babes when we get rid of this current joker.

RidgeRider

Quote from: ron on May 11, 2014, 09:57:37 PM
We'll call them Moyes' babes when we get rid of this current joker.

I would actually like to have Moyes here, but what got you thinking he would ply his trade in the Championship with us? The only scenario I can see would be if he didn't get an offer from Premier League club and wanted to get back to work soon. I could see Khan getting rid of Magath, as he clearly has no issues removing managers, however it seems Magath is here for now.