more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tunnicliffe

Started by One Martin Thomas, May 11, 2014, 04:59:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One Martin Thomas

Good or bad ?  Did not go today !

I think he may have a good future with us.  Could he be part of our centre midfield next year ?

ChesterTheTabby

He definitely has a future with us, he and Cole as well.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

alexbishop

Magath played him a right back...
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

fulhamben

didn't play for that long, more comfortable on the ball than a few others I wont mention though.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: fulhamben on May 11, 2014, 05:01:17 PM
didn't play for that long, more comfortable on the ball than a few others I wont mention though.

All the more surprising that Magath let him go on loan without really looking at him. 

Where's that post about Magath being the right man for us ??????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EJL

Quote from: One Martin Thomas on May 11, 2014, 05:05:26 PM

All the more surprising that Magath let him go on loan without really looking at him. 

Where's that post about Magath being the right man for us ??????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Put your pitchfork down. Tunnicliffe barely did anything whatsoever, let alone anything worth talking about.

terryr

:plus one:
Quote from: EJL on May 11, 2014, 06:10:00 PM

Put your pitchfork down. Tunnicliffe barely did anything whatsoever, let alone anything worth talking about.

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: EJL on May 11, 2014, 06:10:00 PM

Has Magath done anything worth talking about ?  He's talked a good talk, but delivered nothing.

Someone has said he looked good on the ball.. so he has something about him.

Finnegans Wake

He did well given that he wasn't on for long and he was playing right back. He looked calm in possession and passed it around well. Alright he didn't grab the game by the scruff of the neck but he didnt do anything wrong. Give the lad a break.

filham

Tunnicliffe was better than most of the well established players today but David and Woodrow were streets ahead of them.

simplyfulham

To be fair, if you are going to play him, don't put him on at right back.

He's not a right back.

MAGATH, stop using players who are not right backs at right back.

Pick JACK GRIMMER instead.

MJG

Quote from: simplyfulham on May 11, 2014, 10:39:17 PM

He's not a right back.

what are you on about?
He had to play him there because Richardson had a knock and everyone moved left and Tunnicliffe filled in at RB when he came on. Not sure how Grimmer was going to get on seeing as he was probably watching from a stand.

Jamie88

He's not a right back.

Jack grimmer is more suited as a centre back. I'd go for Passley as right back

HatterDon

Quote from: Jamie88 on May 11, 2014, 11:09:15 PM

He's not a right back.

Jack grimmer is more suited as a centre back. I'd go for Passley as right back

wot he said
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

simplyfulham

Quote from: MJG on May 11, 2014, 10:49:37 PM

He's not a right back.

what are you on about?
He had to play him there because Richardson had a knock and everyone moved left and Tunnicliffe filled in at RB when he came on. Not sure how Grimmer was going to get on seeing as he was probably watching from a stand.

It certainly wasn't obvious to me or the group I sit with that Kieron had taken a knock. If he had, then that might go some way to explaining the substitution.

I also understand that Grimmer wasn't on the bench. I though it would of been a good time to introduce him to the squad yesterday. I don't understand why he was recalled from playing regular football with Port Vale if we haven't used him in any matchday squad.

I'm still bitter about Felix's decision to play Dan Burn at right back. He doesn't play for about a month, then gets picked out of position and has a nightmare of a game (not his fault mind).

I'd would like to see Felix look after our players better than that. Playing him yesterday in his natural position or at least on the bench would have been the least he could do.

Ryan did fine when he came on. Nothing to shout about, but he didn't f**k it up either. I would like to see him play in his natural position though.

domprague

:plus one:

Quote from: Finnegans Wake on May 11, 2014, 10:10:05 PM
He did well given that he wasn't on for long and he was playing right back. He looked calm in possession and passed it around well. Alright he didn't grab the game by the scruff of the neck but he didnt do anything wrong. Give the lad a break.
Quote from: Finnegans Wake on May 11, 2014, 10:10:05 PM
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

Craven Mad

Thought he looked good, considering he wasn't in a natural role. Sometimes a bit too eager (heavy touch out for a goal-kick being a prime example) but think he will be a big part of the team next year. Hopefully we'll get to see him at CM.

FFC1987

I think he's got a footballers brain and is technically astute. At the highest level he can hold his own in a number of positions. A key indicator that the guy is a footballer. I hope we see more of him next year and playing in his correct position.

The Rock

He looked ok. Had that massive silly heavy touch when we had that nice spell of possession, but maybe he was just excited.

It's clear to see with Burn at RB last week (and missing from the squad for the last match) then Tunnicliffe yesterday that Reithner is gone and we are in dire need of a quality RB. And LB, CM and another CB too etc etc.

Deanothefulhamfan

I am still very annoyed Burn got played rb.....  that rates as possibly the worst piece of tactical management all season (even above Jol's time)

Nice post simply fulham...