watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Storm troopers at the Cottage

Started by SP, May 11, 2014, 07:43:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berserker

Yes I was amazed with the riot gear they had. Shame they have to close pubs etc.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Berserker

Where is the Fox and Hounds?
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

leonffc

Quote from: Berserker on May 12, 2014, 03:44:25 PM
Where is the Fox and Hounds?

Top of Putney high street at the cross roads. You have the wetherspoons (The Railway?) on the right hand corner. Then accross the road, again on the right (as you look up the road) is the Fox and hounds

Logicalman

Its so unfortunate that even in this day and age, riot gear has to be displayed so openly when there's no need for it.

In days of past, that gear was kept in the vans and only issued when something was about to, or had, kicked off, and I can say truthfully, at that time, snarling was the least of anyones problems that caught their focus.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Martinsback

Quote from: Logicalman on May 12, 2014, 06:57:16 PM
Its so unfortunate that even in this day and age, riot gear has to be displayed so openly when there's no need for it.

In days of past, that gear was kept in the vans and only issued when something was about to, or had, kicked off, and I can say truthfully, at that time, snarling was the least of anyones problems that caught their focus.

Back in 1977 I was at Stamford Bridge in the Shed and when we came out the Police horses just rode into the crowd, not fast but just pushed into it. There hadn't been any trouble, in fact the stadium was a third empty but the attitude of the police seemed to be that all football fans were thugs and fair game. Those people now complaining about the policing are looking back wistfully to "the good old days" of police violence against the citizens of the country.