News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

QPR fans march down Fulham Palace Road Sunday?

Started by Fulham 442, May 12, 2014, 10:55:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham 442

to laugh at our departure from the Premiership.......I take it that didn't materialise!!

Roberty

I understand that they were waiting for Adel Taarabt to tell them which bus to get on but he did not show up.
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

domprague

:005:
Quote from: Roberty on May 12, 2014, 11:25:11 AM
I understand that they were waiting for Adel Taarabt to tell them which bus to get on but he did not show up.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Roberty on May 12, 2014, 11:25:11 AM

Playing for AC Milan...minions compared to the mighty R's.

Fulham76

Buffalo76

They're such a pathetic excuse of a football club. They love to run their mouths off telling people what they can achieve and what they will achieve yet they just make themselves an even bigger laughing stock than everyone already see's them as  064.gif

FFC1987

To be fair, most fans I actually know, are good lads and levelled about it all. They pop up with a comment for banter now and again but largely they're ok. Its the twitter trolls which unfortunately both clubs have that I can't stomach. For instance visiting another clubs forum board to rub it in is lowest of the low in my opinion.

The Equalizer

Why are we even commenting on QPR? It makes us out to be as small minded and bitter as they are.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc