https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tour

Started by FFC1999, May 19, 2014, 10:49:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Logicalman

Quote from: fulhamben on May 21, 2014, 03:42:20 AM
Quote from: The Rock on May 21, 2014, 01:09:22 AM
If I were Khan I'd exclusively tour the US. It will be the only opportunity to get PR in the states after he neglected the team and got it relegated. So far he's a complete failure and you'd have to think he'd want to do everything to negate that image.He's facing a full year of Fulham not on TV in the states and it will be difficult for him to build his "brand" without an international audience.

so exposure in america is more important than a proper pre season? Last year's tour is one of the reason we were relegated. Jol and Ali Mac should have been at home strengthening the squad, not having a jolly in Costa Rica. Our pre season is far more important than a tour in america. Absolute joke of a decision when so much work has to be done. Hopefully Felix will get some input as I doubt he will want to go

Please, don't kid yourself this is 'exposure in america' or anything resembling it. It is simple fodder for the CU show and the jumbatron thingy they want to push into the limelight. The simple fact is that the Jags ST holders are getting the majority of the tickets, and from reading their fan forum, they could give a toss about Fulham, or anything that's neither American or NFL or both.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

fulhamben

Quote from: Logicalman on May 21, 2014, 04:18:31 AM
Quote from: fulhamben on May 21, 2014, 03:42:20 AM
Quote from: The Rock on May 21, 2014, 01:09:22 AM
If I were Khan I'd exclusively tour the US. It will be the only opportunity to get PR in the states after he neglected the team and got it relegated. So far he's a complete failure and you'd have to think he'd want to do everything to negate that image.He's facing a full year of Fulham not on TV in the states and it will be difficult for him to build his "brand" without an international audience.

so exposure in america is more important than a proper pre season? Last year's tour is one of the reason we were relegated. Jol and Ali Mac should have been at home strengthening the squad, not having a jolly in Costa Rica. Our pre season is far more important than a tour in america. Absolute joke of a decision when so much work has to be done. Hopefully Felix will get some input as I doubt he will want to go

Please, don't kid yourself this is 'exposure in america' or anything resembling it. It is simple fodder for the CU show and the jumbatron thingy they want to push into the limelight. The simple fact is that the Jags ST holders are getting the majority of the tickets, and from reading their fan forum, they could give a toss about Fulham, or anything that's neither American or NFL or both.

well I can understand that, cos I don't really care for anything american and certainly not their sports
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.