watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jimmy Bullard's new book

Started by spikey norman, May 19, 2014, 11:05:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spikey norman

Jimmy Bullard's book Bend it like Bullard coming out in next couple of days (22nd I think)
Should be a good and entertaining read knowing what a character Jimmy was.
It is being serialised this week in a daily newspaper starting today and already insight into life at Fulham under Roy

ScalleysDad

I thought it was going to read

Jimmy Bullards new book ................. is made up of pictures and drawings.

JDH101

total legend. That will be my official book for my summer holiday. Thanks for the heads up.

HatterDon

what a world, when you can write a book before you're able to read one
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

leonffc

To quote Danny Murphy; "I'd never entertain a footballers biography. You never get the truth, just what they want you to hear. If they were the truth they'd either be boring or cause divorces and law suits".

Snibbo

It'll be 200 pages of pranks and japes in the dressing room. Chapter 1 - Wearing a Hairnet in the Laundry Basket Chapter 2 - Taking off Phil Brown etc. etc.

RaySmith

Read it first before making judgement.

Well, it's probably ghost written, but I have heard Jimmy make some interesting comments about coping with a career ending injury, and putting his energies into other things - it's now golf I think.

He also came from a non league background and got into top football quite late in life didn't he?

Anyway, he was a crucial part of our 'Great Escape' and a Fulham hero at the time.

westcliff white

i have heard he slags us off to a degree in the book
Every day is a Fulham day

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Well, they do say that if you put enough monkeys in a room full of type writers,  they'll eventually write the entire works of Shakespeare. So one in a room with a computer can do this.

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Tapatalk
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

JBH

Expensive toilet paper  065.gif

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

God The Mechanic

From the excerpts in the terrible newspaper of terrible, he comes across as an absolute dick.  Hardly a surprise his England career didn't last more than two call ups and no games.