watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Liam Donnelly

Started by aaronmcguigan, May 20, 2014, 12:39:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aaronmcguigan

Just got  called up to the senior NI squad. Well deserved, and got to be in with a shout of playing. Uruguay and Chile are the opposition. They have only named 5 defenders in the squad, 3 of which are uncapped. Even if he doesnt play, hes at senior international level, learning off Aaron Hughes who has been a model pro at international level and club too.

3 ex Fulham players (Hughes, Baird and Davis) and one for the future (Donnelly) Well deserved for Liam!

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

That's Roberts, Woodrow, Pritchard, Williams, Donnelly all called up or played this week.
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

HatterDon

I don't know about the rest of you, but I think this bodes well for us.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Deanothefulhamfan

Amazing news.... Would be excellent if he got some playing time...

Alexis

I always thought that it's strange how he gets picked early for the NI squad in Football Manager... now we know why.
Fulham 来了!

BishopsParkFantastic

Having seen our Academy play at home and away this season in the FA Youth Cup, Liam Donnelly for me is a future star for Fulham and Northern Ireland, and as important to Fulham's future as a player like Roberts. Well done, Liam  :yay:

MasterHaynes

We are blessed at the moment in having a large number of young defenders that exhibit real talent with a few showing real leadership qualities of which Donnelly is one of these. If we can develop them all then we have a pipeline of first team players so selling one for a big fee will not weaken the team as the next one steps up.