watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

QPR giving it to us with both barrels on their messageboards

Started by Cravenawin, May 25, 2014, 10:31:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cravenawin

Let them have their day I say. As the commentator said yesterday " The Rangers fans have crawled out of the woodwork today.For a club that can barely muster 17k for home games, to have over double that here today".
There's no way they'll survive with that squad, and along with the massive fine coming their way, there's only one way they're heading, especially with old twitchy in charge.

Macedo

Fulham76

Their tiny bunch of followers continually tell us & everyone else that they don't care about us & that Man City, Real Madrid & Chelsea are their real rivals. I was starting to believe them but they're clearly obsessed.
Although, there isn't a lot we can do or say about it at the moment, other than let them have their moment, (their 1st time on top in 20 odd years), & put things right & back to normal this coming season.

PokerMatt

It's funny, if it was the other way round and we'd gone up leaving them behind, gloating to QPR would be the last thing I'd think about.

I guess that's the way it is when a little brother beats you at a game for the first time.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Lighthouse

It was a wonderful result for them. It is only because of our season that we feel the way we do otherwise we wouldn't care that much. So a good day for them and we will see how well they do in future.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

JBH

So whar is only the same as we didito them when they went down so if you can't take it don't dish it out.

Berserker

Football fans can be sad individuals. Not just QPR, us and other fans as well
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

SP

I still struggle with this so called rivalry.  My problem was with Sparky & he happened to manage QPR.  A few youngsters stirred things up invading their board etc & rubbed in a couple of good results against them but that will always happen.  I'd much rather play them than Derby.

Burt

Things always end up turning full circle....

I remember them getting a bit of grief from some of ours when they were relegated last season.

It's like when we beat Brentford 3-0 during one of our promotion years, and we all started "we'll never play you again". Well, lo and behold...

I have no problem with QPR. As I said on another thread, I have some good friends who have followed them through thick and thin and there are more similarities between the two clubs than people would want to admit.

Good luck to them - they will need a complete overhaul for next season else they will be straight back down.

For me the real issue here is the inequity of the play off system, when the team that should have been promoted on merit and completely dominated the game yesterday lost out.

grandad

They will always be the Hahas. A small time outfit with a dreadful ground. A squad even older than ours was. The weight of financial sanctions. Huge losses. Let them enjoy it while it lasts. We will pass them again in due course.
My favourite 2nd club next season will be whoever they happen to be playing .
Where there's a will there's a wife

Sgt Fulham

I have no problem with QPR fans. Like every fan base they have their mugs while their true fans celebrate without thinking about us at all.

The problem I have with QPR is their playing and managing staff. I HATE twitchy, and I dislike the mercenaries that they consist of, especially Joey Barton who should be rotting in jail. This all comes from the top with their deluded chairman who has no idea how to run a football club and just throws money at any player who says they've played for a good team within the past twenty years (somewhat like how our club is currently run).

If they built a sustainable business model and brought in some good youth players with a bit of spirit they would become a lot more likable as a club. I hope their true fans enjoy their spot in the sun whilst it lasts.

Harold Shand

I'm assuming the people who are saying they have no problem with the slags, are not old enough to remember the Fulham park Rangers debacle ?

Admin

I for one, are taking it on the chin. We dared to mug them off season before last, after that, so what goes around, comes around. At this moment in time, we do look pretty stupid, but only have ourselves to blame. Next season, I'll be keeping relatively quiet, in the hope that we come back up at the first time of asking. The Ha Ha's can do what ever they want, I don't really care, but they mug us off at their own peril. 

Riversider

In a Kevin Keegan style, "I tell you now, I'd love it , just love it, if we draw them in a cup game next season, love it"

HatterDon

Of course they are. Some FofFers spent all last summer chortling about their demise. Payback is a beeyach, y'all.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

crazycottager

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on May 25, 2014, 01:31:46 PM
The problem I have with QPR is their playing and managing staff. I HATE twitchy, and I dislike the mercenaries that they consist of, especially Joey Barton who should be rotting in jail.  

I thought Barton departed the club for Marseille or some other french team?

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Quote from: crazycottager on May 25, 2014, 04:37:22 PM
The problem I have with QPR is their playing and managing staff. I HATE twitchy, and I dislike the mercenaries that they consist of, especially Joey Barton who should be rotting in jail. 

He played for OM for a season, mainly to overcome that ban he got for headbutting Kompany in the final game 2 seasons ago. Think he did alright over there as well.

Regarding the club though, leave them to it. I know they'll get ironed out by the big teams. But Droopy has earned himself another year, as has Zamora. I was chatting to a fan if theirs who was at Wembley yesterday, he said that the majority of the fans dont want Rednapp in charge anymore. Regardless of getting them up, they want someone with a fresher look on things, like Malky Mackay!
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: crazycottager on May 25, 2014, 04:37:22 PM

Unfortunately not:
http://metro.co.uk/2014/05/24/joey-barton-nearly-drops-qpr-owner-tony-fernandes-on-his-head-during-play-off-celebrations-4739252/