watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Orient v Rotherham

Started by spikey norman, May 25, 2014, 04:24:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spikey norman

Great game and two brilliant goals one for each team.
Orient 2-0 up at half tine now 2-2.End to end stuff

spikey norman

Robert Milsom ex Fulham on for Rotherham

Lighthouse

Shocked that Orient haven't been in a higher division for 32 years.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

spikey norman

Forgot to say Elliott Omozusi playing for Orient.
Gone to extra time.Would prefer Orient to win as it would be another local derby and I haven't been to see  Fulham play at Brisbane Road since early 70's when Mullery was captain

Admin

Quote from: spikey norman on May 25, 2014, 04:56:53 PM
Forgot to say Elliott Omozusi playing for Orient.
Gone to extra time.Would prefer Orient to win as it would be another local derby and I haven't been to see  Fulham play at Brisbane Road since early 70's when Mullery was captain

Spent most of my youth going to Brisbane road, them days, Orient always used to beat us, I remember one boxing day game it was a typical 0-0, Jeff Eckhard somehow missed from 2 yards out putting it over the bar.

MJG

Late 80's and early 90's we always seemed to be playing Orient. Peter Kitchen our record buy from them for the massive sum of £150,000

Admin

Quote from: MJG on May 25, 2014, 05:03:06 PM
Late 80's and early 90's we always seemed to be playing Orient. Peter Kitchen our record buy from them for the massive sum of £150,000

Who was the black guy upfront for them, always used to rip us a new one, Ricky Otter / Otta?

Admin

Quote from: Admin on May 25, 2014, 05:04:39 PM

Who was the black guy upfront for them, always used to rip us a new one, Ricky Otter / Otta?

Ricky Otto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_fnmbfiUaY

MJG

Quote from: Admin on May 25, 2014, 05:04:39 PM

can't remember his name but can picture him right now. Will have to look it all up now ;-)

Burt

Rotherham through on penalties... Shame. Wanted another local derby...

Macedo

Yes
Quote from: Burt on May 25, 2014, 07:48:16 PM
Rotherham through on penalties... Shame. Wanted another local derby...

Back to back promotion for the Millers..

Fernhurst

Rotherham away on a wet November Tuesday night........ What have you done to us Fulham?

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Macedo

Quote from: Fernhurst on May 25, 2014, 08:05:22 PM
Rotherham away on a wet November Tuesday night........ What have you done to us Fulham?

And the Chuckle Brothers cheering them on..

Admin

Thought I'd seen the back of these day  fp.gif Oh well, were Fulham go, I will always follow.

cmg

Quote from: Admin on May 25, 2014, 08:16:39 PM

Thought I'd seen the back of these day  fp.gif Oh well, were Fulham go, I will always follow.

They don't live at Millmoor anymore, though. Brand new gaff called New York Stadium (I think they share it with the Jets).

Macedo

Quote from: cmg on May 25, 2014, 08:41:49 PM

They don't live at Millmoor anymore, though. Brand new gaff called New York Stadium (I think they share it with the Jets).

Club on the up, New Stadium good manager and got a bit of financial
backing as well..

Nero

Don't give Khan ideas

cmg

Quote from: Macedo on May 25, 2014, 08:46:07 PM

Thought I'd seen the back of these day  fp.gif Oh well, were Fulham go, I will always follow.

Club on the up, New Stadium good manager and got a bit of financial
backing as well..

Just viewed it on Google World. Looks very stylish and only spitting distance from the station. I though I was getting a bit long in the tooth to be collecting new stadiums, but I'll have to give this one a whirl. Looking forward to a rainy night in...Yorkshire.

Macedo

Isnt that 4 promotions for Steve Evans their manager.
Didnt he take Crawley into the league and then up to league 1.
And now back to back promotions with Rotherham.

Riversider

One things for sure, our dug out isn't big enough for Steve Evans, the fat mess, think The Riverside development will have to start with the technical area !